Maid kara Haha ni Narimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
In case anybody didn't get it, unicorn are said to only let pure/virgin maiden ride them. So, "still friend with unicorn" means our MC still have her V-card.

Welp, Lily can get mad / revenge if she really wants to..."...scary"

Fed-Kun's army
I burst out laughing with Leonard said he wanted the talk too. ?? she really should have decked the idiot prince

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I don't think I'd ever expect "Go ahead and jail me, then YOU have to teach these people sex ed" to ever be used as a threat.

Can't stop laughing, send help.

Aggregator gang
Well, at least she is going to do what parents and teachers should do with their children instead of liying about it and letting their kids learn about it from their friends or other suspicious people.

I fear the author will skip over their reaction to her speech/scolding, or just give a brief look at their reaction

I can see Lilly pulling some "dirty" about the Demon Lord (if there's any) just from their M-Net (Maid Network) information and put him under control lol.

Dex-chan lover
Leonard learns what sex is
He is traumatized for life

He knows the word sex. He knows the very basics of what it is. He has obviously never had sex, or any sort of sexual partner, so he is of course curious about the details.

Also, finding out the amount of sexual experience a woman you're interested in has had would make anyone blush at least a little. Especially someone with such little experience.

Users who are viewing this thread