Maid wa Koisuru Hachiya-kun - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Just take a clue and give up on her <_<.. You deserve better 😮‍💨

Rejecting him AND wanting to stay friends is already asking for much, but at least just giving him time to sort himself out, instead of just going and introducing him to someone else after rejecting him would be the bare minimum to expect 😐..

That's really sorta rubbing salt in it at this point, maybe she was trying to be "nice", but the action itself isn't really all that, at this point I wouldn't even mind it going the BL route and him getting together with his master, once the cat is out of the bag 🫡

Dex-chan lover
oh no, the trap is making everyone fall in love with him. (Page 23)
JgMXiHR.png

Dex-chan lover
Damn, what a great Chapter.
Our Heroine continues making literally everyone fall for her, to the point that the others want the Heroine to fall for herself XD.
And she also is starting to find true fun and joy in dressing up, good for her!
Meanwhile, Ikegai is becoming more and more aware of his own feelings, and starting to step forward rather than remain at a respectful distance.

I can't wait for the next one!

Dex-chan lover
Bro got too much Rizz as a maid. It's off the charts. Ikegai realizing his feelings, Hanazono saying she'd fall for Maid Hachiya if she hadn't been engaged (BUT NOT GUY HACHIYA LMAO SHE WENT RIGHT INTO THE YURI ROUTE LMFAO) and as I thought when he was introduced the cousin also falling for Maid Hachiya now.

It's so Joever. At this rate we can only move towards them finding out the truth one by one and coming to terms with it for drama and goofs.

And tbh I don't expect this particular cliché but I'm imagining a timeline where shenanigans occur after the Hachiya reveal and Hachiya gets a goofy bump on his head and we have to deal with a goofy amnesia arc where Hachiya assumes Maid version is default and falls for Ikegai and has all his babies Kyaaaaaaaa~

No but in all seriousness the goofy angsty side of me wants the melodrama this event would bring along with how it'd derail the liar reveal storyline that we are defs eventually heading towards (and which is a trope I super don't love for how they tend to go) but I honestly don't see it coming in.

Like in my brain it'd be like:
1. Liar Reveal moment: oh no truth revealed and now the group feels a bit distrustful!
2. Before the distrustfulness goes on for too long we get a parallel moment with Ikegai where he's trying to avoid Hachiya for whatever reason and it ends up going like with his dog and Hachiya pushes Ikegai out of the vehicle way only to end up in hospital themselves.
3. Ikegai Kun is regretful again like with dog, probs traumatized. And tries to take care of Hachiya, as do the others.
4. Oopsies, Hachiya got dat selective retrograde amnesia and now thinks Maid Hachiya is their main memories and we get some goofy times at school, work and home now as people try to help him get memories back as well.
5. Something something resolution. Everyone loves Hachiya and they all get married happily ever after.

Double-page supporter
It's funny seeing him saying manly resolve in the last page while he himself is Cross dressing 😂

Dex-chan lover
Given the ridiculous premise this manga manages better plot and character development than basically all of the isekai garbage combined ...

Dex-chan lover
Here's a helpful chart I've put together as a guide to where we are in the relationship quadrangle we've tangled ourselves in here.

I'll try to update this every few chapters, maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread