Maigo no Onnanoko o Ie Made Todoketara, Genkan kara Detekita no wa Gakunen Ichi no Bishoujo deshita - Ch. 1

Contributor
If I had a nickel for every manga adapted from a WN which is about a completely ordinary high school boy suddenly getting into a relationship with the most beautiful girl in school because he just happened to see her little sister who was lost and helped her home, I would have two nickels

Which isn’t much, but for fuck’s sake I read a manga with this exact same premise

Dex-chan lover
If I had a nickel for every manga adapted from a WN which is about a completely ordinary high school boy suddenly getting into a relationship with the most beautiful girl in school because he just happened to see her little sister who was lost and helped her home, I would have two nickels

Which isn’t much, but for fuck’s sake I read a manga with this exact same premise
She was a foreigner though iirc.

I was actually considering putting out the first chapter of this myself to see if there was any interest for a group to pick it up, so it's nice to see someone already did. Had downloaded it and everything. Okay that's not much but still.

Contributor
Goodness gracious, how could I forget? That is a very important distinction between When I Brought a Lost Girl Home, the Most Beautiful Girl in My Grade Came Out the Front Door and The Story of How a Beautiful Foreign Student Who Lives Next Door Started to Visit My House After I Helped a Lost Little Girl! You have completely convinced me.

Now if you excuse me, I need to find something to put on my French fries for dinner. I have two wildly different choices here.
ketchup.gif

Dex-chan lover
Goodness gracious, how could I forget? That is a very important distinction between When I Brought a Lost Girl Home, the Most Beautiful Girl in My Grade Came Out the Front Door and The Story of How a Beautiful Foreign Student Who Lives Next Door Started to Visit My House After I Helped a Lost Little Girl! You have completely convinced me.

Now if you excuse me, I need to find something to put on my French fries for dinner. I have two wildly different choices here.
ketchup.gif
That gif almost gave me a seizure.

Dex-chan lover
So why is there a harem tag?

Is he gonna save more lolis, and then have more big sisters fall in love with him?

Also, there is a drama tag in the novel, so I am keeping my eye on that.

Double-page supporter
Watch me predict the plot:
In the first grade he saved her from being kidnapped. They bonded over stuff, like her liking flowers. He doesn't remember but she does. She tryhards becoming popular hoping he notices her but he hasn't. Insert harem and romcom sheningans until it gets axed or a rushed unsatisfying ending.

Sure its bland, but this is manga brother, I'm here for the trash. I'm like a racoon. I feed off of it.

Double-page supporter

I was actually considering putting out the first chapter of this myself to see if there was any interest for a group to pick it up, so it's nice to see someone already did. Had downloaded it and everything. Okay that's not much but still.
Im glad you didn't do it cause then one of us would have had our work go to waste and I hate that.

Double-page supporter
Man why there's a harem tag. Welp, still gonna follow it for now tho
More girls are supposed to show up, according to the desc. Sounds like it might get spicy. Can't lie, not impressed so far, but it has potential. If only because theres only room to go up from here.