Maigo no Onnanoko o Ie Made Todoketara, Genkan kara Detekita no wa Gakunen Ichi no Bishoujo deshita - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
There is literally a manga with the same exact premise except the girl is a foreigner.

Don’t get me wrong, I will read both of this slop, I just find it hilarious they can’t add another spin to make it more different?

Dex-chan lover
How is there already a second manga with this exact premise?
The answer is most likely that this is a light novel adaption, and one of them most likely was out first and inspired some copy cats (like how Makeine recently also inspired a lot of copy cats, like the one with Sei-chan). It's kind of how it works, they usually chase some momentum or got inspired by another work and it trends. You see this a lot honestly, both for light novels and manga really. One of the biggest extreme is probably Haruhi, which spanned hundreds of make you own club works.

Supporter
The concept of the story is rather decent. But did you need underwear shots?
It helped establish the ML as someone, despite awkwardly avoiding any interactions with females at school, who's not completely sexless. Even if it makes him an awkward but extremely mild perv in the process.

Double-page supporter
The dialog is so unnatural lol.
Just the nature of the beast when translating from one language to another (especially when the TL is neither English nor Japanese, as much as I love him). I do my best to localize... but sometimes somethings slip me by.

Edit: We had a really good TL leave us recently. If he's reading this come back we miss youuuu.

Dex-chan lover
The dialog is so unnatural lol.
Yeah. It's like rapid fire chit-chat that serves as a vehicle going from one cliche to another. It could use an easier pacing. The bit about having no boyfriend in particular came out of nowhere and went nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
Just the nature of the beast when translating from one language to another (especially when the TL is neither English nor Japanese, as much as I love him). I do my best to localize... but sometimes somethings slip me by.

Edit: We had a really good TL leave us recently. If he's reading this come back we miss youuuu.
No I'm not talking about your translation, I'm talking about the dialog itself.

The characters move from one topic to the next as if trying to make a checklist of things. Like how she suddenly says she is single and then later she suddenly says the kidnapping thing, nobody fucking talks like that lol. It's too weird, even in manga standards.

Double-page supporter
No I'm not talking about your translation, I'm talking about the dialog itself.

The characters move from one topic to the next as if trying to make a checklist of things. Like how she suddenly says she is single and then later she suddenly says the kidnapping thing, nobody fucking talks like that lol. It's too weird, even in manga standards.
True. I cringed out of my skin TS'ing that. I have a feeling its semi-intentional? Shes 1000% shooting her shot. Probably some generic "I was saving myself for you!" type of thing. I hope it improves. There is some potential here.

Group Leader
Let me guess...

They are osananjimi or at least childhood acquaintance.
Some family issues or incident so he'd forgotten.
She liked him for a long time.
He was a kind of her hero.

Dex-chan lover
The answer is most likely that this is a light novel adaption, and one of them most likely was out first and inspired some copy cats (like how Makeine recently also inspired a lot of copy cats, like the one with Sei-chan). It's kind of how it works, they usually chase some momentum or got inspired by another work and it trends. You see this a lot honestly, both for light novels and manga really. One of the biggest extreme is probably Haruhi, which spanned hundreds of make you own club works.
Correct, it's an adaptation.

Double-page supporter