Maigo

Double-page supporter
Why did you drop "Mahoromi - Jikuu Kenchiku Genshitan"? That series was good... :\

Have you guys any intention of continuing "Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai" ???

I just completed the anime and was thinking that the manga might be ahead of it but the last updated chapter was i think 10th episode of second season.

I seriously hope you guys continue if your willing and spread the hate for riajuus😀

I'm not griping, as I really love The Ancient Magus' Bride, but I have really missed Mahoromi and Gingitsune. I thought that both of them were really fine manga and totally enjoyed following them. If you need some filthy lucre (money) for good raws, let me know. I may be a leecher, but I do support those who bring me great Japanese culture.

Yes! If you ever consider picking up Gingitsune and need some funds, I'd be happy to chip in. It was a such a heartwarming show!

I’m re-reading Taiyou no Ie. and boy, I just want to thank you for translating that heart-warming manga. I missed those kinds of manga, really. More power!

Hello,

Not sure that the message will reach you .
First of all, thank you for all the projects you worked on.

I was checking the website of the group today and it is down. Is that suppose to be normal?

yu6

Contributor
@aiyanaNaisha same for me... I see that The Ancient Magus Bride wasn't updated in 3 months and the site id down...

Users who are viewing this thread