[Main Site] Cover display and series editing bug for "Dekoboko Majo no Oyako Jijou" [Fixed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
So when you either perform a search for "Dekoboko Majo no Oyako Jijou" or see it on one of the update feeds it's showing the Volume 5 cover, as seen below.

cmqXLg0.png

However when you go to the series page itself, it's showing the Volume 3 cover.

v2JUXOh.png

Going into the series edit confirms that the Volume 3 cover is the one set to display, however when you try to switch it to a different cover and save you get this error message.

2LDOwzF.png

This has been going on for at least a month, making me think that either it's a bug or someone has the editing page constantly open in another tab and completely forgot about it.

I've confirmed this is happening in Chrome/Firefox/Edge both in standard and Private/Incognito windows, and on both desktop and mobile.

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
The optimistic lock means that the title needs to be re-indexed (there's a thread for it on the discord if you've got group leader or up role on there) as for it showing the latest cover.. that i don't know, i could reindex the title right now but since i haven't seen that thing where it shows the latest everywhere but the title page i'll just leave it as is and see what a mod thinks when they see this thread

edit: and all of the sudden the title page has it has vol 5 cover :huh:
i mean.. i did go into the edit page but i just went right back out so i don't think it was me

Last edited:
Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Gave the manga object a boot up the metaphorical ass, problem solved.

Keeping the edit page open doesn't cause issues, it'll just block you from submitting it if someone opened the edit page after you and submits their edit before you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread