Mainichi Ie ni Kuru Gal ga Kyorikan Zero Demo Yasashiku nai - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Bro, really said you're pretty when you shut up. Also, I may be a guy who prefers buff Tomboys, but chubby Gyarus are good too. No matter how you look, just know there is someone out looking for someone with at very least an appearance just like yours. If you're fat and bald there are people into that, if you're short and stout there's people into that, if you've got a genetic condition that makes you look like a child, there's people into that. Now for people who's problem is self-love or idealized appearances that you wish to emulate, then that's something I can't help you with, I haven't exactly found the solution myself.

Isnt she just super nice after all? I thought there would be a bit more resistance for the first volume but I guess the mangaka doesnt have the patience.

Contributor
Anti fasting propaganda. Not eating for 14 to 16 hours is fine and in fact healthy as long as you get in your calories and macros weekly. It's only problemactic if you fast for days at a time all the time.
Long term fasting can be done in a healthy way but you need to consume enough fluids and electrolytes.
The benefits of fasting can improve resistance to bacterial infection and allow autolysis.
A one-three day fast can allow you to recover a disrupted system fairly well. The body seems able to engage in some level of compensatory eating. One of the myths of weight loss is that exercise helps you lose weight but this theory tends to fail because the body compensates by simply eating more to replenish energy and repair tissue damage. Still exercise is good for you because it helps maintain your body and increasing your metabolism can allow you to lose weight..

---

Personally I'm more interested in how he will transition through the series, whether he can grow a spine..

Dex-chan lover
She's really not all that fat, if anything she just could jump from normal modeling to Gravure modeling.
Given that most of her weight is in her chest, like, I'd estimate about 60% or more of the fat is there

Dex-chan lover
Christ man you can get plenty of service on Nhenta*
All true~ what I'm getting at, is if you're gonna put in a bunch of gratuitous fanservice in manga, only to just to censor it, then don't bother at all. I understand it's a marketing ploy by publishers to get people to buy the volume.
Thanks for your response~

Glad a lot of us are on the "she doesn't need to lose weight" ideology. Makes me feel at home (I'm only here for the chubby belly)

Fed-Kun's army
that one tiktok sound that goes "I'm not celebrating your weight loss... I wanted to fuck you when you were fat," keeps playing in my mind whenever I read this manga

Dex-chan lover
Late to this chapter, but I really do question how fat the author thinks the MC really is? 66 kilos for a girl as tall as her should not create so much health problems where your knee starts to fail on you!

Dex-chan lover
That's interesting :meguupog:
When reading this chapter, i was skeptical that swimming exercises has advantages that terrestrial.
but i was wrong...😅
Thanks!
When you have issue with your legs and back and you cant do regular exercise you, most of the time, still can swim.
When you swim the water reduce the weight put on all your articulation, so you can still train without issue.

It is also recommended for people who are healthy, because many physical exercise done on land are bad for the health in some aspect.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Anti fasting propaganda. Not eating for 14 to 16 hours is fine and in fact healthy as long as you get in your calories and macros weekly. It's only problemactic if you fast for days at a time all the time.
You should eat 3 time a day at regular interval. It's retarded, extremely retarded, to pretend that fasting is good.
The human body need continuous intake of nutriment, because we dont have any good way to efficently store nutriment. All the stored nutriment in fat is barely usefull for the body to work.
You also need continuous intake of water for the body to work proprely.

Worst is that you're so far gone into your stupidity that you dont even know what fascism is.
Here the definition, that you obviously wont read because if you could learn you would not propagate brain dead idea that cause the death of people.

Fascism :
"a political system based on a very powerful leader, state control, and being extremely proud of country and race, and in which political opposition is not allowed"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
One of the myths of weight loss is that exercise helps you lose weight but this theory tends to fail because the body compensates by simply eating more to replenish energy and repair tissue damage.
You body dont eat magicaly, if you dont eat your body wont get anything to compensate. That's whhy any decent doc will say that eating proprely is the most important thing to do.
Muscle are heavier than fat, you wont imediatly lose weight when exercising as you will build muscle. Also, when execising it is vital to proprely manage how much food and what food you take.
If you eat proprely you will lose weight. Exercising is to be more healthy, beause building a decend amount of muscle help thhe body fuction more efficiently. It also protect the articulation, help the heart work with less trouble.

Contributor
Ok, you're apparently both retarded, too pompous for your own good and unwilling to comprehend what people actually say, It's not a good combination. Your dietary and exercise advice is ill founded and grossly out of date, while you seem prone to twisting topics towards politicisation.
Please go back where you came from.

I'll at least throw you a bone to gnaw at; Heavily investigate the role of insulin, what triggers it and how it affects the body, and the effects of chronic elevation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok, you're apparently both retarded, too pompous for your own good and unwilling to comprehend what people actually say, It's not a good combination. Your dietary and exercise advice is ill founded and grossly out of date, while you seem prone to twisting topics towards politicisation.
Please go back where you came from.

I'll at least throw you a bone to gnaw at; Heavily investigate the role of insulin, what triggers it and how it affects the body, and the effects of chronic elevation.
Just saying, but when you answer like this to someone who look like he wrote while being wasted, since half of what he said have literaly no link to anything that was said anywhere in what he quoted, you too look pompous and retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread