Mainichi Ie ni Kuru Gal ga Kyorikan Zero Demo Yasashiku nai - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, little bro didn't exactly want to start this whole regiment to begin with, it was just something that mean girl pushed onto him. Give it a few chapters, and he'll change how he feels, but for right now it's not entirely unreasonable.
Nah. It's kinda unreasonable that he doesn't see his chance here. She wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole if he had no chance.

Dex-chan lover
That's probably too short of a range, considering how she looked initially. Most growth spurts happen in early to mid teens for boys and girls, and typically earlier for girls. I'd assume she's maybe 6 to 8 cm (2.5-3 inches) from her end height, so I assume around 152cm (5 feet).

Was going by the listed number in the previous chapter when she input her weight/height, though I assume that was the "game defaults".

If she were around 152-153cm, then yeah, she would fall into the overweight category by adult calculation for her previously mentioned weight. But she still barely looks it, especially in recent chapters. Even initially, I would assume she's barely into overweight category at worst.

Either way, there's a reason the reader doesn't get to know her height. At least for now. Because that would probably put in large amounts of disbelief if done wrong.
If you look at her breast, hip and legs, she do have a lot of fat. Author dont seem to be realy good at drawing, so it doesn't help. There is also that manga art style isn't the best to describe precisely how body are for most mangaka, that's why women with big boobs in manga have humongus tumor instead of "realistic" big boobs.
The biggest thing is probably that her waist isn't as fat as the rest of the body, but like someone else said, everyone has a different build and see differents part of their body take fat.

Supporter
lol, wtf? MC panicking and and going all “why me” after his diet-mate and sister meet in the most friendly, normal way possible. He’s acting out stereotypical rom-com tropes, but there’s no fuel for them.

Dex-chan lover
lol, wtf? MC panicking and and going all “why me” after his diet-mate and sister meet in the most friendly, normal way possible. He’s acting out stereotypical rom-com tropes, but there’s no fuel for them.
There is, though. Namely, her not treating him properly.

Users who are viewing this thread