Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My stepsister w…

I have seen a lot of hentai that started exactly like this.

Makes you wonder how does this get serialized, do they just look at the numbers of perverts subscribed to his pixiv account?

Fed-Kun's army
I can already tell this story is gonna be incredibly frustrating. There is tsundere and then crazy bitch

ughdfiugdfhgidfhgkfdjgh I DON'T WANT TO READ IT BUT ALSO WANT TO READ IT. LMAO CAN'T WAIT FOR UNECESSARY DRAMA BETWEEN TSUNDERE AND BIG TIDDIE CHILDHOOD FRIEND.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd beat the shit out of this cunt. I cannot root for her and it's already chapter 1. How can one author make a main character so hatable?

Wow I hate these siblings and this writing. Let's follow this series to see where this goes!

I can see where this is going. Hopefully the sis wins in the end cause knowing these plots, mc is gonna get 10 billion other women to choose from and would be too dumb to know they all love him.

Aggregator gang
Woah it actually did get serialized.

Yeah we're reading the manga like saying “obvious tsundere” but if someone told me to go die and kick me there's no way i'd say oh it's called affection obviously. Also is that friend obviously likes you. Unless he explained an obvious reason i'd never believe him about that. He just said “I'm sure she means as a friend”. No way that's how it goes

Users who are viewing this thread