Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Kisses and Hypn…

I hate the character design looks like shit compared to pre-serialization.
Did they changed the artist or something???

@akamangaka How about you check the raws & say that again.

Given you can actually understand, which I bet you can't.

@8man
He did say he would chose the latter (physical death) over the former (psychological death) in the raws.

Plus, he didn't decide to actually commit to it until 2 pages later, where he said "Fine then!" or whatever it was, and then mom came home.

Whatever it is, the translation is 100% correct.

Fed-Kun's army
TL, just FYI, "the latter" refers to the final entry in a list, in this case, the latter would be "physical death." You would either need to swap the positions of 'physical' and 'psychological' or change 'latter' to 'former' to make a valid sentence. At any rate, thanks for the translation.

Also, what is this trash? and why am I reading it?

Edit One:
@RNDM_NPC
Huh, I'll have to take your word for it as I can't read a lick of Japanese. I guess it's just poorly written dialogue on the author's part.

Edit Two:
@Fish_Food Ahh, I guess it just translates poorly. Editing that to make it more comfortable to a native English reader seems like it'd be a pain as well.

Group Leader
@akamangaka Actually, the raws do state it like that: he specifically said he chose the latter between spiritual and physical death at that moment. Hence why two pages later, he says "Fine then!" and commits to doing it only then. Up until that point, he was content with physically dying and trying to drag it out as long as he could.

At quick glance, it may seem wrong yeah, but it's a correct and accurate TL for an accurate statement in Japanese.

Likewise, @8man
Read the above for some clarification on that ^

HOLY SHIT! This could be the greatest garbage manga of all time? Is so trash but still intriguing holy fuck

GLERB.jpg

Terribly ashamed and excited. Another good chapter. Now I gotta start searching for Imouto & Saimin on nHentai or I'm just not gonna be able to move on with my life.

Users who are viewing this thread