Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A Kiss and Hypn…

The contrast between the sister's view of reality and Mc, along with his childhood friend, is just sad. The sister genuinely thinks she's a victim and doesn't realize, or rather refuses to understand how her selfish behavior has caused nothing but suffering to those around her

Its a Trash Fire, but the sheer volume of fire itself is something I can't look away from.

Double-page supporter
I love everyone’s collected confusion and acceptance to why we’re all following this garbage

Dex-chan lover
I'm suddenly all kinds of here for this idiocy.

God this is like some kind of fucked up train wreck I just can't look away from. JFC.

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/yWzOyDEOFb2Uc-A4GGUtnRS-58pFug0OOkozB9A2mtufgxNIoXsLJSW6I0cPYSWY7dFQo0ET_aRndSIXAY7GXhE3xODDzosR0msM5RwpR_qr9EJZGNxbG5VS8dq3oFuLKvCwzwLs10bDp4RKIGWf3He3xWMGreQD74E

Fed-Kun's army
That was some fast progress, thought I was getting filler manga but this looks more like a quick time waster instead

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell. Reading this at 3 am makes it even better and I don't know why.

Dex-chan lover
If this shit ends with the sister winning I'm gonna have a fucking stroke and sue the author for causing it.
Damn I’ve never seen an opinion so valid that it’s getting several reactions when the comment was made pre-v5

Dex-chan lover
ngl I like the sister and the childhood friend. I fucking hate the mc. You either go with the yandere sister or the better choice being the childhood friend.
But you dense mfer

Users who are viewing this thread