Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Secret and Hyp…

Dex-chan lover
I do like myself sibling romances, but that sister is getting a bit too unbearable for my taste...
She should really be corrected already ngl. Big bro has to step it up a notch and take her to pound town.
A good anal fucking is always good for correction.
Childhood friend getting close to "saving" him. But, it's hinted that she's not any better if she's in possession of him.
Either way, boi is fucked. Both figuratively and literally.
I honestly do like how she tells the random to go fuck himself.

Thanks for the TL btw

Dex-chan lover
The brother is a piece of shit. The sister is a piece of shit. This manga is a piece of shit.

Saw this on new updates and thank god there’s only 12 chapters, I am dropping this, forgetting it ever existed, and possibly even finding where I can pursue legal action against any and all who brought this incest/S&M/Down syndrome love story to life.

I pray Rinko murders both MC and his sis, that is literally the only way this manga can end decently.
Congratulations author! You have really wrote something terrible.

Dex-chan lover
Alright DAMN. this story had become quite complex than it should've be with this trashy story. at first i thought this will be like those yandere manga but with an incest, just that. But it seems I've got it wrong at only just 2-3 chapters. Still, the characters were good enough to make one hate them, and the other one find it funny enough to just see them exist.

Dex-chan lover
She should really be corrected already ngl. Big bro has to step it up a notch and take her to pound town.
A good anal fucking is always good for correction.
Childhood friend getting close to "saving" him. But, it's hinted that she's not any better if she's in possession of him.
Either way, boi is fucked. Both figuratively and literally.
I honestly do like how she tells the random to go fuck himself.

Thanks for the TL btw
Why not correct both the retarded stepsister and the yandere childhood friend? 💢💢💢

Dex-chan lover
My bro should take the tile of Pound for Pound king, start Pounding the stepsister PUCI!

Users who are viewing this thread