Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Onii-chan

Dex-chan lover
I pray the sister or the yandere girl gonna pull that mtfker into an alley after this. What a weird side plot with a shitty character from author just to "raise the stake"
Yeah they really need to put their "crazy bitch energy" to good use for once to put this guy in the hospital

Oof. Here I was thinking that it wasn't him since he seemed to figure he already had it in the bag. With his unlikability levels already this high it wouldn't surprise me if he tried to go after the little sister by force despite the results of the race.

At the very least, that turn of events could set up the ass kicking and social execution he deserves...
Authors so shit probably will have a sexual assault happen next chapter by this degranged prick. Also what was the scene with everyone yelling at him calling him gross for being a sis lover like these people have never heard this before.

He did a absolutely shit job building this arc up to mean anything. feel bad for Rinko

It certainly feels as though, much like the race, this series is absolutely sprinting towards cancellation.

Dex-chan lover
Go Rinko! Way to slap the shit out of the dumb bitch who just keeps screwing with her brother who is just trying to be her brother... Also did nobody see that our MC was bleeding from the head and was clearly thrown to the ground? How stupid that they cheer for the other guy because he is being loud...

Double-page supporter
lol that guy is pathetic asf imagine having so much confidence on your "skill" and your still cheating to win the worst part is he still lost smh

Dex-chan lover
Violence is bad, but if they attempt to murder someone just for their own selfish gains, then go even further beyond violence.

Supporter
That's what I'm saying, what the fuck is happening at this school? Casual murder attempt and blatant sabotage and nobody gives a damn. The type of injury should warrant an immediate trip to the hospital as well, not run in a relay race...
It's Japan, man. RoshiDere actually had a terrorist attack on a school festival with some of the nation's most prominent tycoons and politicians on campus organized by a student hoping to rig the student council election and the only real consequence of his actions was his love interest voluntarily stepping down from her post. It's almost as fucking lawless as the US.

Users who are viewing this thread