[Mainsite] The 'Recently Added' list does not update [Not a bug]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power Uploader
I noticed that the latest manga in the "Recently Added" list is "Reincarnation Path of The Underworld King", while clicking on the arrow to see the full list there are six others uploaded later.

EDIT: I have noticed now that there are other manga that are not shown such as "Mamotte Shugogetten! Kaifuu no Shou", "Mamotte Shugogetten! Saikai", "The Rising of The Revenge Maid" and "Miboujin Tozan".

Last edited:
Contributor
From the release notes about the recent update

The "Recently Added" section in the homepage now only shows titles that have at least one translated chapter in the languages in your global filters. If you don't have any language set, it will show those with translated languages on any language.

Power Uploader
Does this refer to the 'Chapter language filter' in the configuration options? It is currently set to 'All languages', so I should see them all.

Contributor
Does this refer to the 'Chapter language filter' in the configuration options? It is currently set to 'All languages', so I should see them all.
Even if you have no language filter set, in order to show up on the homepage it still needs a chapter uploaded to it.

No chapters = not on homepage
No chapters based on your language filter = not on homepage

Edit: If a chapter does get uploaded it might take a few mins for the title to show up on the homepage because of caching

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
Hi, I'm going to close this thread as not a bug since this is the current-intended behaviour.
However, do note that we might add a setting in the full list of recently added to enable/disable the filtering, since this at first glance it's perceived as a bug, something that I already told the devs about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread