Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 312 - What I absolutely wanted to say

Dex-chan lover
Another sniper for Iruma?
images
Ain't anywhere near a bad sub.

To the anons TLing: Great job! I was honestly surprised at the high level of quality. You did pretty good. Might want to reference the Ars Goetia or at least an online list of the demons within for proper spelling of names, though, because the rightmost demon when Amaimon was in the panel had their name misspelt.

Maybe this'll be the kick in the pants to get Misfits moving at speed again? Either way, I'll be reading their releases when they come out, as well, because they've always done a bang-up job, and I crave more Iruma anyways, hah.

Appreciate the chapter. Most of us don't care as long as it gets translated ASAP. Why have loyalty to a group that may or may not have quit?

Dex-chan lover
Ain't anywhere near a bad sub.

To the anons TLing: Great job! I was honestly surprised at the high level of quality. You did pretty good. Might want to reference the Ars Goetia or at least an online list of the demons within for proper spelling of names, though, because the rightmost demon when Amaimon was in the panel had their name misspelt.

Maybe this'll be the kick in the pants to get Misfits moving at speed again? Either way, I'll be reading their releases when they come out, as well, because they've always done a bang-up job, and I crave more Iruma anyways, hah.
Absolutely, if he did a terrible job like that one jerkoff who did a terrible machine TL for the chapter with Amy I would have teared this guy apart.
But he actually did fine enough as it is.
Misfits, I respect you for what you've done, but with all due respect, get your shit together.

Contributor
Misfits upload multiple chapters a month (even if they are behind with few chapters), and people are unsatisfed and justifying sniping. Very disrespectful.
Anonymous uploading 3 chapters at a time, instead of singular uploads whenever finished scanlating is unsporting behaviour, very sniper-like.

Dex-chan lover
You people behave like Misfit has the only right to translate this manga. Guess what - they don't. If you like their translation, just wait for their drops.
By that rationale, Misfits are sniping this series from Kodansha, which literally has rights for english version for this manga. I don't see many people crying about that.

Double-page supporter
Anon out of nowhere. I always liked their Gotoubun no Hanayome translation and edit, so why not? As for Misfits, while they are doing banger of a job, but I notice that the release has been slow lately. I always assume that the series is having a break.

So yeah, I will read the chapter from whichever group. As long as they are readable, of course...

=== BREAK ===

Happy Bachiko is best Bachiko. Let's embarass her further with the praise circle.

Group Leader
I'm so sick and tired of /a/nonymous scans, anyone who uploads under that group and also fucking snipers, they can kiss my ass honestly and I'll wait for Misfits Scans to upload the next chapters; thank you very much. (God I wish stupid Mangadex would let me block individual users so I could block WingZeroHeeroYuy)

Last edited:
Group Leader
You can thought? If I go to WingZeroHeeroYuy's profile and block them the chapters disappear for me and come back after I unblock the user.
When the fuck did that update appear? I remember when I could only mute people and not block them 😭 Thanks for the tip though! Will definitely do it in this case XD

Fed-Kun's army
On one hand Misfits clearly put a lot of time and dedication into scanlating every chapter and deserve to have a loyal following.

But on the other hand, they're late a few weeks and that's sufficient moral ground to abandon them.

I can see both sides honestly ¯\(ツ)

Dex-chan lover
On one hand Misfits clearly put a lot of time and dedication into scanlating every chapter and deserve to have a loyal following.

But on the other hand, they're late a few weeks and that's sufficient moral ground to abandon them.

I can see both sides honestly ¯\(ツ)

We are truly a fickle people. We demand that the people providing us with a free service give it the utmost quality, but then as soon as they fall behind a bit we flock to the next person who can half-way edit a MTL instead.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who has had multiple series sniped from them, after saying I was going to be translating them, I can answer this. While it may seem silly, seeing someone else release a chapter ahead of you and people flocking to it can make a translator feel rather shite. It’s like “why bother translating the series when someone else is doing it”. It saps one’s desire to TL a series. Btw one of the snipers stopped TLing after 2 chapters cause it blew up in their face.
It was a rhetorical question. As someone who's TL'd before, I've been happy when someone faster than me came along, as long as they were just as good (if they were worse I'd be even happier cuz bragging rights).

Believe it or not, the way you guys do it was originally the rarity. I personally believe Red Hawk Scans(or maybe Mangastream) was responsible for the complete overhaul of the way people do scans...which is sort of a good thing, but the feeling you're telling me about is the catch. You don't know how to deal with other people scanning besides you.

Literally around 5 scans of the same chapter might have been available for some series any given week. Back in that day we had speed scans, forum-specific scans, blog scans and IRC scans...and THEN the people who actually took their time, likely having their own website and dedicated staff(like Red Hawk or Mangastream).

You guys have gotten so used to a clean scan situation that your immune system took a dive.

Dex-chan lover
You people behave like Misfit has the only right to translate this manga. Guess what - they don't. If you like their translation, just wait for their drops.
By that rationale, Misfits are sniping this series from Kodansha, which literally has rights for english version for this manga. I don't see many people crying about that.
Misfits has been translating this well before Kodansha put it to be translated into English. Your example doesn’t make sense

Absolutely, if he did a terrible job like that one jerkoff who did a terrible machine TL for the chapter with Amy I would have teared this guy apart.
But he actually did fine enough as it is.
Misfits, I respect you for what you've done, but with all due respect, get your shit together.

They’ve literally released 3 chapters this month and one was two days ago. In what way do they not have their shite together?

Users who are viewing this thread