Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 339 - A Creator's Cry

Dex-chan lover
While we are talking about art I want to say this:

The Artwork lately in the manga been so freakin good. Honestly I stopped watched the anime because it was failing to capture the art that the manga was giving off. And I truly believe it will fail to capture the art of this.

Dex-chan lover
1. Silvia and Beem are cute (both should join Irumas harem as should all demons)
2. Silvia drawing the demon was exactly as expected
3. Note Iruma said he would do what's "best" for the club not that he'd burn the painting. He's going to keep the original and present it while also having Silvias

Unrelated but on the first page, anyone know what the circle with girls is from?

Dex-chan lover
While i won't call this author art as one of the great in the business,
The expression that pours through the page design and composition is something else. Its dramatically great.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Making fanart of galna is a hell of a clever work around. I really hope silva can withstand it since she already fell deeply into admiring her sibling painting- maybe it'll allow her some amount of immunity towards the effect of the art?

Dex-chan lover
Unrelated but on the first page, anyone know what the circle with girls is from?
Hololive JP virtual idol steamers, clockwise and starting with blue hair: Hoshimachi Suisei, Shirogane Noel, Shiranui Flare, Omaru Polka and Sakura Miko.
They stream on YouTube and mostly in Japanese, with some translated clips floating around.

Can't make out what the promotion is and a quick search isn't bringing up anything obvious.

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about the cover art, the idea of a Wrath Iruma amuses me since even the one time he acknowledged he was angry Iruma was still rather calm, I don't know if Iruma even knows how to be wrathful... Then again, given the old saying, it could also be his most terrifying form :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I misjudged sabnock 2…

the other classmate echo fighter remains unproven tho.

Aggregator gang
Is Sylvia's eyes about to return to origins? I keep noticing that the eyes look funky for the past few characters who were REALLY into their stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread