Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 342 - Beyond The Limit

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe the negative effect only applies to non artists? And artists are immune to the insanity debuff BUT get a different kind— an manic inspiration buff?

I'm guessing that Silvia isn't as affected as well, because an artist she can probably (or tries to) deconstruct how it's made— basically she sees it both as a whole and composition, which helps with the debuff.
Honestly, I think she might be beginning her Wicked Phase, which as we found out during the Heartbreaker, turns the Sabnocks into literal masochists.

Fed-Kun's army
THE BEST

attachment-Foo-Fighters-Best-of-You-Video.jpg

Art that psychically harms demons. In this manga, that must mean it's the most wholesome, twee thing imaginable. Like one of those schmaltzy paintings of a dog with big eyes.
Looking at this panel, the chances I think is pretty much high tbh considering this part of the painting looks too wholesome to be a horror painting
qFqpiCL.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
It remains to be seen if that painting can also affect Iruma, or for Iruma that painting is downright harmless.

However when Sabnock Sabro entered the diabolical phase, having some satisfaction when the weapons he creates his weapons, for him then this turns into a pleasure.

But on the other hand, in the case of Silvia, the way she said how she was so excited that she wanted to go for a second round. What I would compare with someone who either has a certain addiction, to a certain substance, similar to the substances that narcotics have, or that someone has more masochistic inclinations.

All in all, I would like to see the final painting of both Silvia and Marnie.

Users who are viewing this thread