Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 353 - Respect

Dex-chan lover
alice... seriously... i bet he made that picture he took his wallpaper as well. so who's this cheeky gender ambiguous little snot nosed cat eared brat.

edit: in all the confusion with nova i almost forgot to mention, why is iruma even surprised when mephisto already told him the rank up test would be founding a country. did he just expect to sit back and relax the whole time while mephisto did all the work?

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I can see by the end of this arc, Nova will be working under Iruma, kinda like Oprera
Same line of thinking because at first I thought Asmodeus was going to fill in that role. Then I started to remember how Opera was brought in as a servant and given this Nova character, we might have that happen right now

Dex-chan lover
It's good there's one defiant member. As Iruma noticed, it seems like the greatest challenge will not be in organizing and leading the group, but in helping them to regain their independence and truly create a home of their own. I think the one we see in the last panel will be who will truly be set to take charge and look after the group once Iruma is done here, though the Chief will probably remain the chief (man knows how to drive a sale) since this one seems a bit too young and like they'll probably be motivated to go to school (hard to say though, I can't even definitively say if that's a girl or not since anything is possible until confirmed otherwise with this series 😅)

Dex-chan lover
If you tell me that nova is a girl, i wouldn’t even be surprised :nyoron:
I'm in the opposite camp, I think that's a girl (especially since Nova is typically a girl's name,) but wouldn't be surprised if Nova was a boy. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
ou8207.png

Clara's gonna be a powerful ally in this one.
And she hasn't even had the chance to pull out her infinite resources trick yet

Dex-chan lover
I think we can cross Mephisto out of the list of possible allies of Baal.

He personally decided to do this, besides the fact that Iruma is involved there is no other "compromising" fact for this decision, Baal's allies may disguise their intent, but they don't really help people, Baal himself is famous for his role in wars.

So the fact that Mephisto decided to do such a project shows that he is a stand-up guy, he is looking for those that can protect themselves.
Not to mention the fact that it's not in line with Baal's core beliefs of essentially survival of the fittest to set something like this up. He does help demons out when it serves his purposes, but a plan by him would have more of a "make them grateful and more subservient" intention, whereas it feels like Mephisto is trying to push Iruma into helping the Many Ear race into a better path, one where they're not as dependent on being ruled by the strong🤔

Dex-chan lover
Due to the fact that Iruma was thrown into the air (lifted up) by the children, his ultra instinct did not activate.
I mean, Iruma didn't really see them as a threat, and they weren't, so it makes sense, since it only happens when he's in danger

Dex-chan lover
Ok first thing first....
WHY THE FUCK IRUMA HAVING CONFUSING BLUSH IN THE LAST PAGE?!?!
second....
DUDE ITS LOOK HELLA GUY!!!
He's winded and possibly a bit embarrassed, I don't think that's a blush in any capacity 🤔

Dex-chan lover
edit: in all the confusion with nova i almost forgot to mention, why is iruma even surprised when mephisto already told him the rank up test would be founding a country. did he just expect to sit back and relax the whole time while mephisto did all the work?
Iruma is surprised at being nominated as a king, and the fact that he implied that Iruma will be fully in charge from now on, even though he should only be here for the duration of the test. Iruma knew he would be helping to found a country, but being put into a leadership position was not in his list of expectations, it's honestly a bit much for just a rank 6 promotion, so his surprise is understandable. That being said, my guess is that Mephisto actually wants Iruma to find and delegate leadership to one of the Many Eared race so that they don't have to be dependent on the commands of high ranking demons just to exist, Iruma just needs to figure that out.

Users who are viewing this thread