Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 358 - Kingmaker

Dex-chan lover
Mephisto's despondent face at the very end 😂. This all puts a snag into the "Mephisto is a subordinate of Baal's theories" since this would mean that Baal is either lying about bringing back Delkira to some of his subordinates or that Mephisto can't possibly be allied with Baal since Mephisto would actively oppose Delkira's return more than anyone 🤔

Dex-chan lover
This is genuinely hilarious. Mephisto was stripped of his entire purpose because the last dude was just too perfect and now the world is finally ready for him to help shape a new king and he’s stuck in a freaking kindergarten. I feel like it’ll end the same though. Iruma will reject his help and choose his own path just like the last guy. It’ll further cement the parallels between the two and might actually impress Him

also, was that demon lord a member of the many ears race or were those just horns? If a many eared can become a demon lord, they’ve clearly got more potential than they realize
Though I imagine Iruma would also be willing to accept his guidance because there's still a lot he doesn't know about the Demon Realm (something the 13 crowns helped him to realize,) so I imagine it'd be more like he helps Mephisto to realize there's another way to interpret Delkira's words 🤔

Supporter
Though I imagine Iruma would also be willing to accept his guidance because there's still a lot he doesn't know about the Demon Realm (something the 13 crowns helped him to realize,) so I imagine it'd be more like he helps Mephisto to realize there's another way to interpret Delkira's words 🤔
Quite possibly. Iruma won’t reject his help outright but I could see him say something like, he wants to prove to others that he deserves the spot rather than having it handed to him by one guy.

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly I feel really bad for him but I can't help but laugh too.

Maybe seeing his old friend's race thriving with iruma will unlock something in him that gives him more purpose though. It is heartbreaking how lost he seemed to be without his kingmaker role.

Dex-chan lover
Okay I like the implications of Mephistopheles supporting Iruma is guaranteed the seat. I mean, obviously but it adds so much to his words rather than a collective since its been their duty for a long time. Others may have outside support but you can't beat the pillars of their society

Dex-chan lover
Bro got sent to magic kindergarten🤣
twilight_sparkle_i_presume__by_dreatos-d4d1zml.png

Dex-chan lover
Whoops just finished the chapter, got way too excited there lol

But I am glad the way forward is comprehensible and fun

Dex-chan lover
Guy can't understand that a True King is just built different, and doesn't need the superficial aid of a "Kingmaker" to become a King, they just need to have the drive to achieve their potential. He was rejected from being Delkira's Kingmaker because the late Demon King was already walking the path that made those that would appose him kneel or perish at his hands, while Iruma unilaterally can gain the following of those around him through his compassion and willingness to work hard. If Mephis truly wants to aid Iruma as a Kingmaker to be a more sublime King than Delkira, than he is more likely going to wind up ruining Iruma instead of making him better, so Mephis should instead work with Iruma.

Dex-chan lover
Mephisto: there is only one condition for you to pass this test: you must NOT become king of these people.

Iruma:

Also Mephisto: I regret my choice of conditions.

Dex-chan lover
Or, it will make him see his own value beyond being a kingmaker

Aggregator gang
Bro thought he got his hands on a 'better' candidate than Delkira turns out he's Delkira PRO MAX

Aggregator gang
This is genuinely hilarious. Mephisto was stripped of his entire purpose because the last dude was just too perfect and now the world is finally ready for him to help shape a new king and he’s stuck in a freaking kindergarten. I feel like it’ll end the same though. Iruma will reject his help and choose his own path just like the last guy. It’ll further cement the parallels between the two and might actually impress Him

also, was that demon lord a member of the many ears race or were those just horns? If a many eared can become a demon lord, they’ve clearly got more potential than they realize
Looks like horns since ive been trying to find the ear grooves but couldnt spot it. Might be a trick tho. Itd be interesting if Nova really is parallel to Dokfel and Iruma to Delkira.

Then again, i believe if a past demon king came from many ears tribe theyd be regarded at a higher stature.

Double-page supporter
Why do I feel so much of Mephisto's pain from the last page?? 😭😭😭

Bro is so done!

Users who are viewing this thread