Mairimashita! Iruma-kun: If Episode of Mafia - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Iruma-kun Of The Mafia

Dex-chan lover
This spin off is more gory than expected. Can't wait for more

Double-page supporter
I love this so much... I wouldn't mind this spin-off getting its own series with +30 chapters or something XD

I wonder why Iruma doesn't dodge opera?

Or is it because he doesn't consider opera dangerous?

Last edited:
It is possible that Kalego will not agree to Iruma being the new mafia boss, because a 14-year-old boy knows nothing about finances and business administration, and how to calculate Pi in the financial field.

And maybe in the next chapter where I think Kalego will appear, maybe his older brother Narnia will also appear who is either part of the secret police, but is very good friends with Baal or Narnia is part of the mafia organization led by Baal, which is the rival of the mafia organization where his younger brother Kalego works.

As for the Opera, he/she effectively puts you on the ground even when wearing handcuffs. That's why I'm going to say the supremacy of Opera.

And by the way, this manga is a monthly manga.
That can be true. BTW thanks for informating me about how often this spin-off will be made public.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my goodness, I'm so freaking hyped and excited for this to be a monthly series, this will definitely have some secrets to the main story line anyways thanks to the amazing scanlators for this artwork, love you guys

Dex-chan lover
fun fact eating alot after starving for awhile can actually kill you so remember if you havnt eaten in days take your time eating (with drinking though i think that might just make you sick if your dehydrated)

Dex-chan lover
These iruma spin-offs just keep sprouting all of a sudden, and i'm all here for it.

The irumaverse is glorious.

So many great things happening here!!!

This is the sexiest I’ve ever seen Opera 🫣
The cutest I’ve ever seen iruma. And I love how they portrayed a glimpse of Sullivans power. This manga is also drawn a bit more “dark” and “chilling” compared to regular goofiness. I love it I love it

Dex-chan lover
So in a mafia AU where Iruma is in the slums and taken advantage of, he has less suffering than the actual story!?

Users who are viewing this thread