Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Summoning a Familiar

So now i get notification because u want to traslate a manga moths after its been traslated when the raws are backed up and u could be translating the next manga. Thanks for nothing

Double-page supporter
@Joemassie728 They already mentioned in Ch 1 that they're redoing the old chapters as a form of training for their new recruits (who are totally new to scanlation). The old staff are still gonna be releasing the new chapters in a timely manner...

Dex-chan lover
this is great, refreshed TL and very good quality to boot.
i love kalego sensei poofy bird-thingy transformation jaja

Supporter
Some of these early chapters really needed a re-work; sometimes I was completely misunderstanding what was going on because of the translation issues.

thank you so much for the translation! it’s so well-done. happy to be able to read the series again <3

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, thank you, new recruits! Though I really wouldn’t know you were new just from the quality of this; it’s excellent.

Aggregator gang
I didn't read it but I appreciate the work from you guys. Didn't know you had recruits in the group, I'm glad the group is thriving :)

Fed-Kun's army
The translation, typesetting, and cleaning this manga deserves
Thanks as always

Good job new recruits, the early chapters were defo in need of getting a worthy release

I actually back some of these groups on patreon soooo since it isnt free i guess i get to bitch huh?

@Joemassie728 Go bitch on their Patreon accounts then. Don't take it out on the Misfits. These guys work hard to provide you at least 2 high quality translations a week, and are probably working non-stop to try to catch up with the raws. Again, they've mentioned before that their side projects (re-release of old chapters, spin-off) will be handled by their new recruits. If you have nothing nice to say to these hardworking individuals, then don't say anything at all.

All of this is for free. The least you can do is not say anything that would discourage them smh. If you don't like getting notifications that would waste your time, then just turn off the notifications for this series, and check for releases on Wednesdays, and Saturdays yourself.

@APONIA well since i back several patreons usually this it how i decide where MY money goes.
1.translating what i want to read
2.are they caught up
3.listen to readrrs input

So if they had listened to me when i say something because for FIVE months now there has been 2 chapters that were way ahead of current raws translated. I would of donated to them. U can say they do it for their blah blah but they do it for money. We are potential customers. Undervalue yourself and your opinions all u want. I dont go to mcdonalds and beg them to make me a sandwich i pay them.
At some point, you people have became simps for companies and organizations that makes no sense. They do this for donations. If u donate they should listen to you.
Also all this shit reasons which is it
Is it newcomers translating for experience or is it being translated to have a better translation. It cant be both.....
So if it is newcomers why not have them translate raws that are vacked up with the message sorry we new

Users who are viewing this thread