Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 11 Ch. 94 - Dream Date

Dex-chan lover
@BreezeKahsiie well there is BokuYaba and Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri rom-coms but those are more com than rom. These both are stories where boy is shorter than the girl. But if you are into plain gigantism and don't mind lewd content and all characters being 13-14 then I recommend Ishuzoku Kyoushujo Sextet.

they make a cute couple but doesn't it seem like Iruma is getting shorter as it goes?

Every mans dream bro....this was wholesome, damn, girls like that barely exist in our society lmao💀. Even that figure....

i prefer the feminine personality version of ameline, but this is okay tho
i like both, but i like the other one mostly

Dex-chan lover
I love the author for this manga cause he doesn't give the main character multiple love interest...he just has the one and they are both adorable 🥰

I forgot the fact that this short blue stack was actually pretty strong😂 I guess the year's with his parents was worth something after all😂😅

Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter, but in the end Clara seems the more likely to win precisely because she is presented as the less appealing option. Amelie has too much advantage from the start, so there isn't much room for development. So narratively, it would generate maximum plot to put Amelie in the lead early on but have Clara take the lead in the late game.
As long as he doesn't end up stealing Kerori then I don't really care though.

Also I'm not sure why so many keep calling him a chad. Are they just envious because they want Amelie for themselves? Even so, he isn't nearly enough of an arrogant douchebag for that. Even wicked-way mode he didn't cross the chad-line.

Users who are viewing this thread