Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 12 Ch. 104 - A Powerful Line-Up

reu

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the other group? Did they get bullied of the site?
If so that's kind of fucked

Contributor
@minecraftjennys If that was true anyone could upload anything and the mods couldn't stop them. I'm not saying that they did, but the staff definitely has the ability to remove or change uploaded chapters.

@Reikou Yeah, the artist drew that weird. It's supposed to be a mohawk that goes down the length of its back.

Aggregator gang
Awwww I thought it was a new chapter 😕... I thought it's impossible, not this fast, and I was right, it wasn't, I hate it when I'm right and I don't want to be right.

Thank you for the update thou.

Dex-chan lover
@reu You mean the group that was intentionally trolling...? Forgive me if I shed no tears if this were the case. I don't think it is, but all the same.

What likely happened is that they just got blocked by everyone (you can block groups FYI) and so everyone, after getting tired of their antics, just blocked them. The mods also instituted a rule about new uploaders and the chapters they upload, so they have to figure out another way to troll because the old methods don't work as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Hitspark I don't think they were talking about the same group. SSSS scans are visible on this sight, but the single chapter of c104 that was sniped earlier this week has been taken down

Dex-chan lover
@Kizuro Assuming we're talking SSSS, they uploaded low quality translations and chapters far ahead in advance (40+ chapters ahead) in order to spoil the readers. The admins took notice and even made fun of them in one of the April Fools banners.

@tblst I don't know if the uploader was new, but newer uploaders now have a higher level of scrutiny to them. So if the chapter uploaded was bad (I don't know what would constitute that other than extremely poor translation), it would likely get taken down. I also find it unlikely that they would get bullied off the site for just uploading, considering there are many manga here with multiple groups working on them. Unless, again, the translation was really poor to the point of being offensive, people would likely just pick their usual groups' scans. Didn't say it couldn't happen, just I can't imagine it being the case.

Dex-chan lover
Pokimane who? This is the true queen of the simps. It doesn't matter your species, you will simp her, it's inevitable

Dex-chan lover
Kerori training to became a Disney princess took a strange turn and now she is an Ice Queen. Nice.

Anyone else thinks that Clara of all people will just take random things around and win the entire thing with the secret ingredient?

@HDMI1 Groups do not have the ability to edit/remove chapters they did not upload themselves. The previous c104 was uploaded by some guy who wanted to practice translations and uploaded a one-off chapter. Because they were unassociated with SENDIRI (the translators for this chapter), SENDIRI would not have been able to edit them. The only people who could have edited the removed chapter would either be this website's staff or the individual who uploaded it in the first place. Another series I read has a thing where a translator reuploaded already translated chapters with newer page quality, and because they could not edit the older chapters there are now 2 versions of the same chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread