Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 13 Ch. 108 - Devilishly Pure

Contributor
One thing I really like here is the fact that her bloodline ability helped to shape Elizabetta’s personality, much like Toga from MHA. Except here, she’s now the Love Hashira from Demon Slayer if she was a demon succubus.

Though, tbh, I don’t get where the incest tag is coming from here.

Fed-Kun's army
If her power doesn't work on any man she likes, and she likes every man, does that mean her power doesn't work at all?

Dex-chan lover
Could the translator or a fluent Japanese speaker clarify whether she actually said she *can't use her power on someone she likes in the raws or *won't use her power on someone she likes? The Chinese version I read seems to indicate the latter. And it seems to make more sense along with the statement that she "likes everyone"

Aggregator gang
I clicked too far and immediately jumped to the next uploaded chapter.
And I gotta say, jumping from this to that was pretty hilarious.
[cause the first panel on 123 is Iruma looking like he got laid out. /spoiler]

Fed-Kun's army
If she can't use her power on someone she likes, but likes everyone, how does her power work?

@Chrona that's the thing the chapter is saying, she's not using her power, she's using her natural charisma. At least that's what I understood by it.

Fed-Kun's army
There are times when author made Ara-ara character and subvert the expectation by having them be an innocent and pure maiden. Elizabetta is the subvert version of that where the author take Onee-chan tropes and run with it. I really like it. She grew so far from being background token lewd succubus.

Dex-chan lover
Why are the thots even going after the same class? Just go after other classes or something

Users who are viewing this thread