Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 13 Ch. 108 - Devilishly Pure

Can anyone tell me what ss is without revealing any underground parties they were apart of in 1939 to 1945.

@Koni
God, I hope that’s with Iruma because the one who is princess carried is one who is destined to be bestest. Not this little girl!

No yuri harem for otome protag Elizabaka, just bad test scores and the thirst.

@cor3zone
I agree with you. I'm not really sure why some consider her the "best" girl. She's very immature (childish) and annoying. I've never even liked her as a friend character lol. To me it seems that she was initially introduced as a pairing for Alice (in the house game they play, Alice is her husband while Iruma is their child) but the author seems to have changed her mind somewhere done the line and Clara was then changed as a love rival to Ameri.

@Xeredge
Lol true. It's weird that they're going after their own class, especially since all of the Abnormal class needs to become rank 4.

@Amairani
Agreed.

Now I Shipp Elizaveta with lied
And Clara... I love her, but I just can't Shipp her with Iruma (Ameri is just too perfect for him)
For me, Clara and Asmodeus can be a perfect couple (but I don't know if the author will proceed with that...

Dex-chan lover
@likm The house game was before Clara came to appreciate the other two as friends, so the roles have absolutely no implication on the development of actual relationships later on. And while you can argue Clara's affection as either platonic or romantic, at the very least Clara does have a legitimate reason to like Iruma more than anyone else precisely because he was the first one to cherish her as an individual.

Also, going after each other in the class is not a rational strategy to pass the requirements, but it's completely realistic and reasonable given that they are demons who follow their desires and instincts. They were trying to prove who had the worst (best) training and that sentiment was driven specifically by their competitive tendencies, irrelevant to their goal as a class. To that end, hitting other abnormal students is sound strategy because they most likely have the most points. This is game theory in a nutshell.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
practically, elizaveta is a whore.
showtime clara-chan.

My apologies ahead of time for the wall of text.

@tblst
"The house game was before Clara came to appreciate the other two as friends..."
I believe the house game was before the author decided to change her mind. There is another manga (by another author) where I believe the author changed his mind on a pairing (Yuusha ga Shinda! is the title of the work but I won't mention the pairing as it might be a spoiler). The author of the novel "Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o!" decided to change his pairings (or atleast make one official after some advice from another author). I'm too lazy to verify this but I've also read that author of Naruto decided to change his story after he had a son. My point? Authors change their minds (on pairings, storylines, etc) due to various reasons, and in my personal feefees this is the case with the Clara-Iruma pairing. It's not just the house game, if I recall correctly there were many panels where Alice and Clara were shown together (Alice helping Clara, teaching her things, etc; and it's been shown many times that Alice doesn't help other characters unless requested by Iruma himself). I would have to re-read the manga to come up with more concrete examples but I have no motivation to do so currently.

"...at the very least Clara does have a legitimate reason to like Iruma more than anyone else precisely because he was the first one to cherish her as an individual."
True, Iruma is Clara's first true friend. Although I sympathized with her situation (getting taken advantage of by fake friends), I still find her character to be annoying. To me Clara is like Tomohiro Nagatsuka from "Koe no Katachi" but more annoying. If Clara was to have a personality change/growth, I might like her better as a character but still would still support Iruma-Ameri pairing more.

"...it's completely realistic and reasonable given that they are demons who follow their desires and instincts..."
True, I hadn't considered that!
Although I think this was more of the author showing fanservice (Iruma-Clara ship, Lied-Elizabetta ship)/potential future pairings (atleast Lied-Elizabetta) than anything.

Dex-chan lover
@likm

Unless the author decides to go with a full Harem ending, which I honestly do sort of hope for (including Alice! Definitely including Alice) then Clara x Alice is the only way I can see her getting a happy ending, or growing out of her feelings for Iruma in some other way. Best girl Amelie is the only one who's possibly going to win that so the only thing left for the others is heartbreak. Same for Crocell, who seems to have a small crush on him though in her case I don't think the feelings are anywhere near as serious as Clara's.

As to her attitude... I still find her likable despite her craziness. She does have moments where she's a bit more mature. One character I'm surprisingly happy with is the girl-obsessed bird dude. Normally those characters are excruciatingly annoying (Mineta from BNHA for example) but he manages to still be likable.

@UXLZ
It wouldn't be surprising if the author decides to go with a harem ending since the Demon King is supposed to be liked by all demons but I think it's more likely that she goes the Naruto ending where every character has a pairing. I'm not sure how Alice will fit into the harem ending since Iruma doesn't seem bisexual, unless it's going to be a one-sided love? I agree, Alice x Clara seems to be the most likely pairing. Crocell seems to be hot and cold towards Iruma, not really sure where the author is going with her. It would be funny though if Crocell is paired with the bird dude (his name is Kamui, I had to look it up) in the end.

Please don't get me wrong, I don't hate Clara. She has a very useful ability, and she's seen giving snacks to Iruma and Alice. There are three aspects that I don't like about her: 1. she's too forceful; she's seen in many panels pulling Iruma to make him play with her, 2. she doesn't understand personal space, 3. she gets into danger/brings trouble to Iruma or others (for example: after Ameri evacuates Clara and the others girl away from the Panther Rat, in Walter Park, you can see her sometime afterwards hanging from the rat's tail. So Opera has to go rescue her).
My friend, I once again agree. The girl-obsessed characters are usually very, very annoying (Sanji from One Piece is another example). I hated Mineta from BNHA (the little that I read of it). But it's even worse when characters are sexually harassing/assaulting female characters (Pepé Le Pew, Licht from Plunderer, Meliodas from Nanatsu no Taizai). Kamui is not that bad as a character (I found the scene, where he makes an old teacher have a nose bleed by telling him something perverted, pretty funny) but I wish he was human looking rather than a bird.

Users who are viewing this thread