Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 14 Ch. 120 - The Seed of Beginning

Dex-chan lover
The ancient guardian of Thot, who defend his seed?..
A centuries old virgin?

@akera93 i've been here since chapter 50 something, i also thought your way, but i came to a realization that most groups don't want to be flamed by fans of the translator that was doing it first, so they'd rather not risk it because this is a pretty well known manga and even had an anime, so many people know about it

Dex-chan lover
cPm9Rfy.png

Contributor
@WeebSensei @kingoflames32
I first started reading the manga shortly after the anime adaptation was announced. There were only around 30 chapters at the time. It was just Wicked House translating at first. However, their English releases of the manga were... really fucking bad. Not only that, there was a new chapter translated every month or two - for a weekly manga. Deus Vult stepped in and tried their hand at it for a couple chapters, providing better quality scanlations in the process, but then WHT came in and suddenly sped up the translations. Deus Vult stopped, and WHT continued on their usual pace up until the anime aired, where some anons tried their hand at translating Iruma and then the scanlation brawl would start and last for months, up until relatively recently.

That's my perspective, if this helps.

Thoth, the Egypt God of Knowledge, also knows as Θώθ

UwU what dis

Users who are viewing this thread