Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 127 - Lied's Agony

Dex-chan lover
So, why was it, that no one was previously able to locate Seed of Beginning and Pot of Ending? It didn't look like it was that hard of an accomplishment, tbh (getting them was a different thing, but it's not like no one else wouldn't be able to).

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING well, it's a practically a two man job whereas most of the top demons seemed to go solo. From what we've seen, challenging Thoth to a contest of knowledge seemed downright impossible, so Iruma is pretty much an exception in that regard. It's also pretty evident that all of the abnormal students this year are abnormal even by their own standards.

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING cause you automatically become a big target for others to focus on. Unless they're a demon who's absolutely sure they can survive acquiring and submitting it, then it's a great way to get points. It's way to risky in my opinion.

Plus, we still don't know what happens when the pot and the seed are put together. For all we know they might need to fight whatever comes out from that seed before actually getting the ingredient

Double-page supporter
@HYBRID_BEING
I mean. So far you have to
1. Be unconcerned with potential points because it takes a lot of focused effort
2. Find hints to it, stumble upon it based on pure luck, or have a power/friend with the power to talk to animals
3. Be clever enough to figure out the hints.
4. Be individually good enough to survive on your own to complete at least one task without knowing what it is and split up or be fast enough to do them all together.
5. Be smart enough to provide Thoth a piece of knowledge that he doesn't know (or potentially absurdly strong enough to beat him up)
6. Be able to be a good enough gambler or game-player to beat a genie in 100 games.
7. Meet back up without being taken out.
8. Then figure out how to make it sprout, because it probably won't just be as easy as "put seed in pot"

This series, man.... it's too good, dammit! It gives secondary characters like Lied the depth and dramatic conflict deserving of main characters. Some other series don't do it even for their main characters. This is what makes character humane.

Why kalego got worried? What happen to him (as familiar) if anything happened to iruma?

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the teachers are ultra trolls.
Aside from that, stay strong Lied!

The girls MIGHT actually be friendly this time around honestly. Clara is all for Iruma, and Elizabetha is not so bad I think, but we'll see

Dex-chan lover
"Today I'm totally the MC." and everything epic he managed to do was only worth some flashbacks. Poor Lied. The feels.

Double-page supporter
The thing is, Lied knows about her powers now, and she still hasnt fully grasp about his bloodline powers yet, so i think that he'll pull another switcheroo. Make her fall for herself by focus and swapping literally all of their senses

Dex-chan lover
Uno reverse card incoming.

(Or Clara goes in and does something completely inexplicable.)

Users who are viewing this thread