Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 128 - Disturbed Heart

Group Leader
@lead36 here at misfit scans, we also don't like it 😂 but it's the official romanization according to the author. In 127, when Lied is practicing his signature, you can see the same spelling of his name in the bottom right corner of the panel (that's from the raw!)
There have been other instances too, but that's the most recent one.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan no matter where you live, staring at someone's butt or whatever, regardless of gender, is gonna come off as creepy. Unless you're alone with a significant other ig...
Sexual repression is a thing literally everywhere, idt Japan is special in this regard. It's more about not making others uncomfortable I think

Dex-chan lover
@pokefairy In my country, the “concept” of a perverting has a strict sexual nature. That is, if you're just creepy, then it will be considered ugly and weird, but not perverse.

Lied is so easyyy, I mean feels bad that the teachers and Iruma put him in the spotlight thus in danger but to think he’d get duped by the whole “women are my greatest weakness” thing again.

I'm definitely ready for this arc to be over. The training in preparation for it was more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@Ravelord2015
Human stuff is usually determined to be fictional or for children. Prez has human manga, featuring humans, created by a human and from the human world. Not to mention it's probably the only full manga set in the Underworld. It'd raise questions why this seemingly mass-produced set of 300+ volumes is in the possession of the daughter of the head of Border Patrol. It'd be like finding 300 Japanese artifacts in the basement of the son of the Japanese Ambassador. Lied probably has a common devi-manga in his hand.

@TheGoodFella
Always has been. Anime shows her figure when not animating her like a gremlin in a mascot suit. Manga doesn't have to draw her between jokes.

@lead36 Lied is how the author has spelled it in roman characters, so little really matters beyond that. Also keep in mind that's his surname; his given name is Shax, as in the demon marquis from the Ars Goetia. He powers are nearly 1 to 1 equivalents of what said demon can do, said to take away the sight, hearing and understanding of any person upon his conjurer's request.

Meanwhile Orobas share his name with one of the demon princes and is clearly visually based on him as a horse with some man-like features, but does the opposite of what the prince does- the demon prince Orobas is supposed to be unable to deceive anyone be it friend or foe to the conjurer, only giving true answers about the past, present and yet to come.

@pokefairy Dude, what are u talking about? do u live on a church or something? wtf...

@SuperOniichan Don't worry, u're right. It's normal to look at womens boobs and ass for men and look at junk or ass for women... idk why i have to tell you something so obvious, but alright. The only problem comes with creepy ppl, that's all.

Dex-chan lover
Someone should kill glasses guy.
Who am I kidding? Not going to happen in this manga XD

I bet his reason for targeting the abnormal class will be incredibly retarded and trivial...

Fed-Kun's army
I've read ahead this before...

But even re-reading this again, that four eyes still annoys me, lol

Users who are viewing this thread