Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 131 - Prisoners of Charm

Dex-chan lover
I kinda didn’t know if I should be rooting for the main characters or not with the whole castle takeover thing (they made it pretty difficult), so I have to say, I’m happy the author introduced a different common enemy that’s completely unlikable

Dex-chan lover
Hope Clara finally gets some karma for all the annoying shit she keeps doing. And then I want Orobas to get DQ'd, damn shithead.

Dex-chan lover
Going with the flow, I feel like Clara's gonna overpower him somehow. I also feel like he'd be a pretty bad match up with Nee-san. They both affect the mind, but that Charm seems more innate.

Dex-chan lover
I'd love for Clara to somehow own him through her powers of randomness.

Is there anyway you guys are going to do the early wicked house chapters? It really kills this manga for me :(

Dex-chan lover
That poor interloper, he is about to learn how hard it is to deal with Clara.

@KRBlack Thanks for the info! That’s not bad, I was hoping it wasn’t 20 or so more. I really do like the growth of the class and other characters introduced that are strong/interesting without feeling like they came out of no where to be a challenge. I guess I’m just impatient to see Iruma’s growth and how his archery abilities will work out.

Dex-chan lover
well... people didn't like his character design, and now his whole being is making his rep worse.

Users who are viewing this thread