Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 133 - An Archer's Value

@Graywind pretty sure it wouldn't. His magic is only making them allucinate and force them to self-destruct. In this case, The plant isn't being manipulated or anything so if it attacks Clara it will be seen just like any other monster attack.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter update!

Iruma looked cool while saving Clara, and azz azz stealed it by saving both xD lol.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realize that Iruma was expending an arrow every time he made a bow. I assumed they'd be reusable. Does he have to go back to the king of the valley if he wants refills?

I honestly wasn’t expecting Azz-kun to show up. I thought the teachers were gonna show up and stop the d-bag.
Misfits Scans really are the best. Was the class idol really gonna use the favor to get Iruma to give her his points?

Aggregator gang
Yeah. no. Misift Scans been busting ass on professional levels. I love this series and I love how clean and crisp the redraws and translations are. It makes it so much more enjoyable!

Dex-chan lover
going to Nhentai and Pixiv to find more Clara’s juice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
Good lads.
This mango is so goddamn good. I wonder why nobody picked it up for the longest of time

Contributor
consistently great jobs. Misfit scans high quality output is one of the reasons why I enjoy iruma-kun as much as I do

Users who are viewing this thread