Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 133 - An Archer's Value

Aggregator gang
Nothing to see here, just Iruma pulling a GOT Varys/Crow when it no longer matters.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Dex-chan lover
The best girl finally enter the stage!
I dislike traps BUT Azu's the only traps that i approve!

@RangoBongo not really. Orobas was going to use the same trauma ability he's been using so far, just a stronger version.

It would still not be considered a direct attack on them so no reason for him to be disqualified because of it.

Dex-chan lover
@Raikuha
But if that plant attacked her wouldn't that count as an attack since it was his magic that set it off? Has his magic always worked like that? I need to reread.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love how Kekori wants to get a debt on Iruma. Not for the competition, but probably because she's either paying him back for the crossdressing-thing or because she wants to get something she can use to bribe him to join her idol group.

Also, I love how both Alice and Clara have the reactions we'd come to expect from them. Everyone wants to protect the treasure that is Clara.

Note also how Alice says that he won't let him harm his "friends," not just Iruma, but both of them, meaning he's come to value Clara too.

Also, can Alice claim preemptive self-defense when it's pretty clear that he's intervening when someone appears that they're going to be directly attacked? Is that exception allowed? Hmmm...

Double-page supporter
Random citizen is right. You're all great, thanks for all the chapters!!
Also the friendship!!!!

Even if they disqualify Azz it doesn't matter since he is already a Daleth

Thank you Misfits!!

Users who are viewing this thread