Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 136 - The Legendary Leaf

Aggregator gang
So, we finally arrived here with the scans? Nice. I've been waiting for this moment since the raws a few months ago. The Misfits team did a great job with cleaning the image and redrawing. Seriously, the Demon King appearance with his Yaio hands was even better in here.

Now to the ones asking about the whole plot and six fingers involvement. We'll have more bits of it in the following chapters before entering the new arc that is the Music Festival (which was already stated by Kalego previously). It only gets better from here.

So we finally got to see the old demon lord (The one that Iruma's Grandfather once served under Refer to old chapter) But what does "So, It's you" mean in this context?

Dex-chan lover
Oh my. Clara's holding into his left hand with both of hers. That's just too sweet for words.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, didn't the rules state that only ingredients you actually bring to the report counter, um, count? At least, i think i saw it was mentioned.

does anyone else think that the demon king is handsome because I definitely do¯\_( ͡°ω ͡°)_/¯

The meaning of the legendary leaf is to find the "True" one aka the "True Demon Lord" I think..

Fed-Kun's army
Still bothers me what Lord Derkila meant when He said "So it's you?" 🤔 🤔 there are a lot of possible theories like Ali san being the demon king, Iruma as a descendant of the king, or Iruma as an incarnation of the demon king.

It's still a mystery what happened to the demon king, he may be dead, or just hiding or his soul is scattered and a part of it is in the ring of gluttony.

Either way, the ring and demon king somehow must be connected. There's also gotta be a reason why the chosen one is Iruma. Gosh can't wait for further eps!!

Users who are viewing this thread