Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 136 - The Legendary Leaf

Dex-chan lover
If we had a colourized version of the demon king...

Just like I'm 99% sure Clara is related to Paimon (one of the 13 Council Amelie's dad is on) due to similar appearance + horns + Paimon's eyes are basically identical in colour to Clara's hair. I bet that Delkira's hair is blue, or is black with Iruma-colored eyes.

For all we know, Iruma is actually Delkira choosing to incarnate as a human. Time will tell.

Well, checking the kanji in Iruma's name in the old Google Translate,

入 = Entering

間 has a lot of possibilities. I think the most interesting two are "entr'acte" or 'the interval between two parts of a play or opera', or "chamber."

Dex-chan lover
@Khansolo
They realize that the forest is made by the plant magic teacher.
They try to use the spell they learned on their first day of plant magic class.
They need mana to activate the plant.
Reid is out of Mana.
Iruma (or rather the spirit trapped in the Ring of Devouring) is out of mana.
Clara who's been unknowingly absorbing everyone's and everything's mana thanks to her succubus lessons is full of mana (Iruma was unaffected by her drain powers but the ring was drained)
They use Clara's mana to activate the plant.
Plant activates Iruma has a vison of the Lost Demon king Derkila (say his name out loud), the one that Sarbok is always going on about - chapter 93 was when we saw the most of him last.
Harvest festival ends.

x12.png

You love to see it, this is the plant that everyone thrives to grow in every corner of the universe. They seek out this King of plants that laid dormant for centuries. Only for it to be awakened at a lesser than optimal moment in time.

Dex-chan lover
Two more chapters and I can start reading again... was waiting for the arc to catch up to the spoiler chapter before binge reading it. Thanks for all the translations!

Double-page supporter
Thansk for the chaper!
BOINK.

LoL, Mr. Yaoi Hands, i dont know that this mean, but i laughted while readind the comments

Also, Thks @Gimmy, i really didn't catch that one when i first time read it

What a treat, it's not even wed or sat! Thanks for the chapter, it was really great.

Users who are viewing this thread