Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 137 - The Winner

misfit scans really went there with the final page tho. lol

p.s i am eternally grateful you translate this :)

“But I’ve shown my archery skill” used it on a plant and a bug

The whoooooooooooooooole festival, those are the ONLY 2 times he used it.

Double-page supporter
i love this chapter. even the teachers hate its look. on top of that the poor dude got away from 2..... by downgrading. i wonder what demon was controlling him though.

Hmmmm... has anybody else noticed how the legendary leaf is only looking towards Iruma?

Or am i just overlooking things?

Double-page supporter
@Thoxi1026 first time was him overcoming his own fear so it was important and the second was saving a friend from suffering which is just as important.

Dex-chan lover
Crap, I forgot the name of those who said that THEY WERE NOT SHARING POINTS!!! HA! HA! HA!

@Legatus seems about right most of the time, sometimes it looks like he's looking anything else (high up).
Maybe the tree realizes this isn't a demon? well still gotta figure out the connection between the former king and the plant based on recent events

@silverden
Yeh yeh, I know, I understand the meaning, but cmon, couldn’t u have made the monsters he defeated at least a little stronger. I mean in less than an hour (probably) he tamed the chief of the valley right? And ur tellin me in those weeks of practice he did with the bow only amounts to defeating a bug and a flower? (Which I get the meaning of but... cmon)

Users who are viewing this thread