Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 137 - The Winner

I’m not really disappointed at this arc but more on Iruma. His classmates defeated a boss, became the queen of the monsters and many other things, how about Iruma? He got the pot from his classmate, defeated a bug and a plant and also read a Shoujo manga to a gaurdian (which was funny but not impressive)

Supporter
Mairimashita! Lied-kun (he's the main character today. or so he thinks)

Dex-chan lover
@Thoxi1026 To be fair, this arc clearly was more about the rest of the misfits, but I get that it feels kinda unsatisfactory for Iruma.

@Legatus
I didn't notice that, thanks for pointing it out! I went back and checked, and every single panel that the Legendary Leaf has been on, it has either stared off into space or only looked at Iruma.

Contributor
Man, I couldn't help but get a genuine smile on my face when I saw that Iruma and Shax won the festival. Great on Jazz for the technicality.

60,000 points! That's amazing! That's the most anybody's ever recieved in the Harvest Festival, as far as we know!

Orobas is kinda stupid imo, but I guess it makes sense if you think about it more. Nice chapter, thank you misfits scans!

Dex-chan lover
Gyo is a good kid.

I wonder what that weird demon girl is up to with orobas.

Users who are viewing this thread