Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 137 - The Winner

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dex-chan lover
This... Isn't a terrible way to bamboozle the shitty glasses guy.

That last page lol. I never thought I'd be reminded of that Pia Wurtzbach fiasco. God bless you, Steve Harvey πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Fed-Kun's army
That entire scene with Orobas was a bit weird. Every once in a while it seems like the author wants us to feel bad for him or something, Even during the final scene, where it tries to makes us like him a bit more.

It would have been better if out of shame or guilt for winning the way he did, he was the one who point out that the pot itself was worth 20k points. That way not only would he free himself out of some guilt, but also end up as the third instead of second.

Orobas overall was a confusing element throughout this whole arc, because at first he was the antagonist....but then he wasn't....but then he was.... but then once more he wasn't the antagonist.... it was weird.

Of course that is just my opinion, I'm not some professional writer or some shit like that lol I still enjoyed this Arc and the development it gave to all the main characters.

Dex-chan lover
31812939.jpg

I am pretty satisfied with that last second reversal just because it happened thanks to Jazz being incredibly vindictive and petty against Orobas. Yeah that's just consistent and that he does it by rules lawyering grinworthy.

Dex-chan lover
@lordsavor They're supposed to be evil demons, fucking each other over is par for the course, they literally live in a world of 'might makes right'

We follow the stories of the MISFIT class, the abnormal demons. So yeah, his win would have been fair and square if they didn't have the pot point swap last second.

I love this series so much, thanks for doing such amazing work on the translating! Currently trying to see if I can buy this series in paperback somewhere, all thanks to you :) though I’ll still be here to give you moral support. You deserve it

Dex-chan lover
If Iruma was serious from the start he could've won a lot more easily.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie that at first i thought 'nah fuck you and your number one' to orobas but i got played in the end. Well played.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I thought this was a "the real treasures were the friends we made along the way" good one Iruma.

Contributor
I was afraid that the plant wouldn't actually count for some weird reason.

Users who are viewing this thread