Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 137 - The Winner

@reu looks like he's at least influencing him from the shadows (for example beginning of ch. 133). Orobas may be more or less of a twat, but maybe he wouldn't go to such lenghts if the other guy weren't whispering in his ear

People getting mad at the mind controlled instead of the one mind controlling aren't probably too smart...

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Aramenus Just seemed to me like a bro who wanted to help Orobas clear his name by getting 1st place - to do that he had to beat the misfits.
And Oroba is the hardest working, purest boy, don't speak ill of him

@reu He and Walter from Duke of Death would break the universe because one of them would have to stop being Number Two Man. Also, Orobas made Clara cry. He can fuck right off to nearest church for slow and painful banishment

Fed-Kun's army
Notice how the legendary leaf keeps looking at Iruma every time they're both on the same panel.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Aramenus you know what they say "gotta crack some eggs", though Clara's "egg" is well beyond broken

Dex-chan lover
Loosely speaking, Orobas has got a second place, since Iruma and Shax share the first one.

@DeepWolf
I mean, it did remind me of that "caught snitch, but lost the match" story, before the turnaround.

Dex-chan lover
After thinking about it, here's my 'ridiculous but why not' theory on things:

The Cult of Numeral 2 is behind it all! With Coco firmly as someone who doesn't want to join the cult, they've decided to push him to first place so whoever gets 2nd place as a result will start looking suspicious! That's why they had someone try to give Coco the push into first place through unsavory means! Of course, they just had the worst case scenario happen - it's a tie for 1st place, meaning the top rankings are 1st/1st/3rd, and nobody got 2nd place!

Probably not the silliest theory I've come up with.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my our lil pair is really won XD
Hope Orobas will have more story and where's the creepy guy with him(?)
Great score overall for the class ^^

Fed-Kun's army
so the leaf has something to do with the missing king and i guess a last culminating chapter about orobas is next? i feel it wasn't explained in detail yet especially the creepy guy with him

and as some have pointed out, this arc was meant to showcase their growth and their bond

things are gonna get more interesting from here on out. thanks for the chapter!

THE MISS UNIVERSE EDIT FJEOI HSUGAEPRHSIGN IM 😩😫😩 THANK YOU ALL FOR THE CHAPTER !!!

Dex-chan lover
pretty good arc all things considering. So far not one arc was disappointed me, no drawn out fights with random enemies in battle shounen is always good

Users who are viewing this thread