Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 139 - Praise

Double-page supporter
@stanfromis_9

You mean the mysterious guy who always blends into the background that people always forget?

Totally thinking he's a mole for the "Return to Old Hell" terrorists.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao at that lmao XD
Everyone is so proud of their students, even the succubus teacher..
And then there's general Furfur laughing at his own other pair of students.. XD

A happy Alice is a happy me. He looks cute scolded like that by Balam-sensei XD

Dex-chan lover
That last scene about the ranks was amazing, and was in character for Alice as fuck.

I'm glad we got a resolution with all the mentors, that was nice and made the arc feel complete. For 50+ chapters, it didn't feel too long or drawn out, which is impressive and takes a good writer as I never felt sick of the arc or wondering when it would end.

Also, double release to shit on SSSSS is a god tier move

So we've finally reached the end of the Harvest Festival. I can't wait to see what's next! And thank you Misfit scans for really pumping out these chapters in the final stretch of this arc!

Dex-chan lover
The thing I'm most interested in with this manga is how Iruma getting to Demon King is gonna work. Like, that's our endpoint, but there's no way he should reasonably be able to get ranks 8 and 9 while still in school. I'm wondering if we'll see a timeskip to the older Iruma we saw in Alice's envisioned future along with a genre change.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy to see that Misfits Scans shares my love for Nafra!

With a little bit of luck he'll become Amelie's wingman to ensnare Iruma.

Dex-chan lover
@Boomthorkell

I've always thought that Sullivan and Opera were a couple. The way Iruma introduces them as his family during the cultural festival definitely has a 'these are my dads' vibe.

Dex-chan lover
It never ceases to surprise me how happy I am for Iruma's progress lmao

@UXLS
By the manga, after six years of school, the rank these students are expected to graduate at is 4, this class was tasked to be that rank by the end of the first year, so unreasonable yes, but I can see that happening, he is the MC after all.

Users who are viewing this thread