Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 142.5 - EXTRA

Double-page supporter
Oh hey, it's the dragon girl from the anime. Is this the first time she's appeared in the manga proper?

Contributor
Kirio in the last panel practicing making out with Iruma.

@biznizz I looked at all the beginning chapters that had Eiko in them and I didn't see her, even in the chapter with the Succubus Class.

Dex-chan lover
Eiko survived by stalking Iruma. This is canon

How she got the beast's number is beyond me, though

Double-page supporter
@BombKing

I know that Eiko is mostly only around during the extra/Tsukima bits since the beginning, but the dragon girl and the cyclops girl from the anime looked like they were anime only.

Then during the Sabbath chapter that Lied set up, that was when the cyclops girl first appeared (I believe), so that was a surprise. So I was curious if the dragon girl made her way in before this extra or not.

Supporter
Clara what you doing with that food? That does not look ladylike. Please stop.

Dex-chan lover
p2. congrats to side CP
p6. I wonder if the author is just crushing on him, like, villains are the greatest after the heroes, and their popularity can overcome them quite as easily

Double-page supporter
@7777ale7777 Pretty sure he can shoot multiple times once he summons his bow, since it feeds on mana. I'd say that he has 2 chances to summon his weapon, and he can shoot as many times as he wants after summoning as long as his mana holds up

Users who are viewing this thread