Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 142 - Exposure

Fed-Kun's army
FINALLY, I waited 6 months and I euuezjfjuazahzydyud Robin was cool and we got to see blood ! More action!!! "HE'S MY---" I love Kirio XJJXJXUXJFF funny thing is that Iruma and "human" are written similarly (if it was not the same) Oh Kirio, you are absolutely cute and hungry 🤣 beautiful colored panel 💙💙💙 one of my fav chapters ever!!! I wonder when they will appear again (maybe in the last arc?)

AND THANK FOR THIS CHAPTER !!!!

Double-page supporter
This is why you don't talk to yourself out loud. Especially about your most important secrets. Inside thoughts stay inside your head, kids.

edit: wait no, he didn't even say that out loud last chapter, he just said he had something to tell people, when was this line they picked up on the bug said?

Fed-Kun's army
Holy crap. Senpai really has returned to origin.

Cannibalism is a nope, but if he's human... It means he's edible.

@marcyvq it's from the harvest festival, when he got hit with the trauma spell in the pit. There was an illusion of his friends rejecting him for being human.

Double-page supporter
@marcyvq
https://mangadex.org/chapter/936109/20
Right here. Ch. 124, page 20, panel 7.

It's a very small thing you won't notice just reading through.

Dex-chan lover
Of all the people. Fucking Kirio had to be the one to find out what Iruma is. This damn pervert.😲😅

@tblst Im referring to all the previous instances as well. They all feel out-of-place rather than like they reveal the true tone of the story. Part of it is the disparity between how quickly it jumps from extremely wholesome to being over-the-top evil. But the bigger problem is that the dark themes completely disappear again outside those segments of the story, rather than shifting toward an overall darker tone each time. Like right after revealing that prison labor powered a theme park and having criminals kill a bunch of people, this entire arc (including the training bit) was 100% g-rated with themes based around hard work and friendship, and despite the forest ostensibly being extremely dangerous we don’t see a single death.

Obviously you disagree, but to me it feels like the author wants to make two totally different kinds of stories, and is trying to have their cake and eat it too.

Users who are viewing this thread