Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 17 Ch. 143 - Heartfelt Cooking Lesson

Dex-chan lover
@Metazoxan Eggshells are mostly calcium, and if you run a dairy-free diet that is also one-sided in other ways (like, you basically live on whatever you can scrounge up in public parks or whatever) then they might actually be needed for you to get healthy bones. (And the membrane that either sticks to the egg or the shell has collagen that can help your joints.)

So for a person that has been living on a true starvation diet - yea, eggshells can be a valid and useful supplement.

As for Amelias lack of skill - yea, she shouldn't have been a failure everywhere. Just in the "whisking and heating" department, and perhaps the classic "oh, let's put in a bit of this because it is also yummy". So the "insane amount of sugar is valid I guess. Hmm.. come to think of it, I suspect they just never considered that there might be actual recipes. So they just went with what they saw in the manga - sugar, eggs, butter, flour, and then guessed at everything else.

Dex-chan lover
They aren't just an idiot sandwich.

They are the best idiot sandwich!

Opera is the best!
Egg shells are not sanitary!
Iruma cooks like Link!!

EDIT: Also. No best girl, and Iruma is best boy. Never. Friends forever only. Iruma stays happy with pure platonic love

Double-page supporter
all the kids in this manga are soooo adorable. I want just happyness for everyone of them

Dex-chan lover
I don't care reading this chapter again. It's the chapter of the best girl anyway.

Oh they're so so so so so sooooooo preciousssssss. Everyone's gonna have a heart attach when they receive their cookies ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ and extra snaps for Opera for rangling those two excited puppies as they destroyed the kitchen 👏👏👏👏👏

I would like Iruma to grow up a little bit first (in the literal sense, dude’s a Manlet) before they go out cuz the height diff is weird😭. But Amelie def has to be endgame

This update is good for my birthday. Though I think I need to put the "I understood that reference" meme for the last page but too lazy. Anyways thanks misfits scans as always for the hard work!

No matter how many I had re-read this chapter, this still always make me feel better.
What a blessing.

Double-page supporter
I want Clara to win but there's no way Amelie's not endgame :(

Sorry to Clara x Iruma shippers but Amelie x Iruma definitely, without a doubt, ENDGAME

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad we got another Ameri chapter. We haven't had one in awhile because of the competition arc, and watching these two dorks flirt with each other as they try to cook is adorable, especially because Opera is basically waiting in the wings as their wingman/woman.

Though, I have to point out, Iruma not being able to cook here is a contradiction because we know he has the survival skills to cook and get food for himself on his own because of his parents, as seen with the last arc. So technically, he is out of character here and should know how to cook already, but I might be able to excuse it by saying he just doesn't know how to bake specifically.

@NeroPR

The reason Iruma is so short is probably because of how malnourished he was in his younger years, which limited his growth

Users who are viewing this thread