Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 17 Ch. 143 - Heartfelt Cooking Lesson

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Just because he can identify edible things doesn't mean he can cook. In fact, the manga explicitly mentioned that Iruma has next to no sense of taste because he's eating random shit to survive. Gordon Ramsay would facepalm so hard at your comment.

@tblst While that's true, I'm also surprised he has no experience at all since we've seen snippets of him doing practically anything here and there in offhand comments- the implication was he's done nearly every labor one could conceive before his soul was sold. Like, it hasn't been brought back up yet but he's able to be so theatrical about this schlocky shoujo manga for Amelie and now Thoth because he helped make it as one of his jobs- we've also seen him working on a tuna boat...

Point being I agree it's not fundamentally out of character he has absolutely no cooking sense but it's a little surprising given other chunks of his backstory. I would have expected him to be an expert because he was forced to work at a patisserie at some point. It wouldn't even conflict with him having an iron stomach due to the aforementioned foraging

Dex-chan lover
Okay, Amelie and Iruma are so good for each other. LIKE IF THEY DON'T HOOK UP AT THE END WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ALL THIS??? You can't have an idiot sandwich without the two!

You think Amelie best girl. But get yourself an Opera that can withstand your terrible cooking lolol

Users who are viewing this thread