Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 17 Ch. 145 - The Teachers' Banquet

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I'm missing something from that teacher's pledge. It seems normal enough to me?

I love the quick scenes like the toast that remind us even with all the happy fun fluff they are still demons. Like Mr happy putting an arrow in somebody the other chapter and laughing the same as training his students. With how crazy the food is I expected the drinks to have teeth, tentacles, or they drink you if you aren’t careful lol

Thanks for the chapter!
By the looks of the volume cover seems like we'll finally know something about that missing misfit student.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really liking how every time we see demons having a jolly good time, we're immediately reminded that they are, in their core, DEMONS.

Dex-chan lover
"It's a small world after all" as they say... Wow... It's like the author is not even taking it seriously at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe that teacher already showed up since the very first chapter... and now I can't wait for Purson-kun to show up again & shine!!

Dex-chan lover
Pleasant chapter. Never thought it would be interesting to watch teachers drinking party.
+
I pity Robin's future kohai.
++
@SOL_rocks Remember what this world is outside of Babel's walls and who are the people upholding the pledge.

Users who are viewing this thread