Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 36 Ch. 318 - The New Teacher, Momonoki - Part 2

It's such a shame that her hairstyle started out so nice and then got progressively worse and worse. Oh well. 🙈

Dex-chan lover
Teachers use true or false questions on quizzes and tests to do that. Allows them to poke and prod specific points.

On that note, thanks for the releases.
Orrrr 50% chance to guess it correctly

Dex-chan lover
Orrrr 50% chance to guess it correctly
It is a bit more complicated than that. RNG isn't a good way to pass a test.

Specifically, the questions are made with the idea that a detail will change the assumed answer. Those that pay attention will notice and get it correct, others not. Being one of two answers makes grading incredibly quick.

I'd say that true or false is much better than multiple choice for testing specific things, but that is likely getting subjective.

Double-page supporter
It is a bit more complicated than that. RNG isn't a good way to pass a test.

Specifically, the questions are made with the idea that a detail will change the assumed answer. Those that pay attention will notice and get it correct, others not. Being one of two answers makes grading incredibly quick.

I'd say that true or false is much better than multiple choice for testing specific things, but that is likely getting subjective.
It's not complicated at all. There are two choices and one is correct, then it's no less than 50% chance to being correct. You can only go up from there, never down.

Tests with fixed answers are easy to make and check...but they are completely useless as tools to educate. Guessing may not be the best way to pass them (obviously), but you CAN pass them with just guessing. As such, they don't really test your ability as much as your luck for when your ability is lacking.

Dex-chan lover
While this was adorable, what geeked me was how he hit her with the "Received, thanks." business email irl lmao

Aggregator gang
However, I asked Chat GPT how he sees the relationship between Momonoki Morax and Kalego, and he answered me as follows: There are moments when it is shown that Kalego cares about Momonoki and she feels responsible for her safety. Their relationship is funny and sometimes tense, but adds complexity to the plot of the series.

On a different note, I'm wondering if another alpha male, for example Balam or maybe Opera, would show her that he cares and feeling that one of the 2(Opera or Balam) is responsible for her (Momonoki Morax's) safety. This could make Kalego more or less jealous, since he is no longer the alpha male to protect his female.
ai generated ass comment 💀 if you need chat gpt to help you form an opinion, you're literally an npc

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, that was so adorable! I can see why she fell so hard for Kalego-sensei!!!

Users who are viewing this thread