Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 17 Ch. 147 - Another Demon

Dex-chan lover
I remember when I reread the whole thing and saw a character that wasn't among the harvest festival cast of Royal One and went: Huh? Who that?

Dex-chan lover
SSSSS Group: ahhh Misfits Scans Group your finely here i was waiting for 5 months for you to come here on the top of the mountain now you are here i have given you few gifts

1) a box of cookie
2) lot of oxygen tank
3) a lot of Ladders and Rope
4) a lot of food and water

SSSSS Group:good luck and keep going to the top of the world!

Misfits Scans Group: oh wow thanks :D ...........wait a mint is that a SPACESHIP!!

SSSSS Group: i well see ya on top of the world SPACESHIP FLY AWAYYYYYYYYYYYY! :D

Misfits Scans Group:........................##########

The mad lads, they’ve done it. I’ve been wondering if Misfits has a patreon? I’m keen on supporting both them and the og release because they do such high quality work. Keep it up ^^ Love you guys

Fed-Kun's army
so he can't stand out fundamentally, what about making a reverse version of the glasses so he can stand out?

Fed-Kun's army
Is ruma will become demon somehow? I really curious how is goes!

it is possible to ring to eat away his humanity little by little? permanently

Can't wait!!!

Dex-chan lover
he was realy there ... and here i thought the memory was manipulated

Dex-chan lover
Haha, and I thought author forgot about him. But this problem is small problem: they just need to kill him.

Rif

Oh my gooood iruma's so cute here 😭😭😭😭😭 whew thought author forgot abt him, purson is also cute 🥺🥺

Fed-Kun's army
Woah I didn't expect them to bring him up this late into the story, thougt he was gonna end up being a spy of sorts.

Users who are viewing this thread