Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 17 Ch. 147 - Another Demon

Fed-Kun's army
This is probably the equivalent of Oda suddenly turning Pandaman into an important character lmao

Fed-Kun's army
This is kinda hype, lol! He's basically the "purson" Iruma wanted to be before. I also only saw Purson up until after the Flying Race. But I wonder if the author actually forgot about him and just used this arc as an excuse to bring him in xD. That aside, he actually has the strongest bloodline ability among the misfits in my opinion. He can easily become an assassin-type if he wanted to since he also probably received the special tutoring. And he kinda reminded me of Opera with the bowl cut.

Man you don't understand how proud I am of misfits scans for carrying this and catching all the way up to this point so huge thanks if they see this

i forgot to say this.
This release officially makes SSSS irrelevant to the Iruma!
and it's awesome

Fed-Kun's army
This is exactly what I would do if I was the author and I forgot a character existed.

Thank you for the chapter again, Misfits. And hey, looks like we made it past SSSS, so no more missing chapters, yay!

Double-page supporter
To be honest I thought it was "Every misfit that isn't rank 4 will be banished" not "They'll all get banished if even one of them isn't rank 4".
Also the fact that Purson actually contributed during Royal One's takeover implies 'Evil Cycle' Iruma gave him an assignment. Shoutout to mah boi being such a chad he's aware of his existence.

Dex-chan lover
dafuq, was he seriously here this entire series??

Which teacher was he assigned to then?

@ciaohuahua Think of him as a free spirit, not beholden to anyone. He literally translates whatever he wants and loves to translate far off "good chapters" of mangas. Most of the time they are good, stand alone chapters that don't spoil much, think of fan service chapters or heartwarming ones I guess. Look at the chapters he translated for this manga right? You can see he did some chapters over six months ahead of misfit scans. He literally does not give a fuck about what people think about him.

Fed-Kun's army
So Iruma was the only one who knew his existence? As expected of our sweet boi 😂

Users who are viewing this thread