Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 18 Ch. 152 - The Student Council Parade

Aggregator gang
But didn't sing as devi-idol before? And he did say something like having to do some gigs with music to Kerori. I think we might be mistaken here and isn't tone deaf.

Dex-chan lover
So Ronove is basically pumping up every class involved in the festival. Everyone had very simple ideas but Ronove went and said "Your ideas stink! You'll never win like this!" so their mindset changes.

Nice. He's doing exactly as the student council supposed to do.

Dex-chan lover
@mmvsbb
What you and I think does not matter in the slightest. What the characters think matters. They have a strong disinclination to associate with him because of his smell. He's going to be vindicated somehow (again). Just like Agares or Purson.

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia It is surprising and impressive because it was mentioned in the last arcs that majority of students will spend all of their years in school trying to reach rank 4 when they graduate. It means that those who rank higher than 4 is exceptional and Ronove is only a second year.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Based Ronove just gave birth to Power/SymphonicMetal with that rock x classical pairing

Dex-chan lover
"Iruma is the imposter"
"Blaming iruma? Kinda sus"
*ronove has been ejected*

Fed-Kun's army
Amelie looks so good with her xlothes, oh Ronove you are so cool (I really love him) and the end 🤣 Iruma killed them and good among us meme. Thank for the chapter 🖤🖤🖤

Dex-chan lover
I got the feeling that Ronove and Nafra are going to be a "those two guys" type of duo from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread