Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 18 Ch. 152 - The Student Council Parade

Dex-chan lover
Good News: The next arc is SUPER HYPE
Better News: It's not 40 chapters of grueling doing nothing
Even better news: Non-english scans are far ahead, but you can get the gist of most of it by skimming through it. EPIC panels and centerfolds ahead!
Best news: Komi-san? More like Purrrson-nyan can't communicate.

Also, he? HE?
It's gonna be a fun ride.

@IrregularPerson dude spend most of his life trying to survive,it would be bullshit if he is great at doing something regular person would (pun intended) but it could be that human singing voice is demon's weakness,that's an interesting thought. But wait iruma has sing before as a devi dol maybe it's not the case.

Dex-chan lover
@Limita oof. I like you idea, and you've literally just disproved the both of them. I totally forgot the akuidol episode.
but why else would Iruma still be 1 for 1 while the rest of them are dying. those misfits don't go down like your normal people

Double-page supporter
I think that most of us forgot that they are trying to make pursion standout instead of iruma having a terrible singing voice....
I might be wrong though so we'll see

Dex-chan lover
Next time they will have to solve a murder mystery XDDD Main suspect is Iruma XD

Fed-Kun's army
Nafra is such a boss, just going along with everyone that hyperactive idiot does. lol

Dex-chan lover
soo why killed iruma everyone in the room?
i thought he is a good boy T.T

Dex-chan lover
@parkourse When you take away the "worship Ronove" parts of his advice you see that his insight is really good when the intention is to impress the audience more than normal is needed and Ronove is anything but normal.

oh shit. He isn't just some kind of show-off guy. He really is skilled reminds me of Aoyama...

Users who are viewing this thread