Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 18 Ch. 153 - Hell Dance

Dex-chan lover
will Chadruma enter the dance or Bestgril Iruma dance?

Double-page supporter
Thanks Misfits!! Rip redrawers, you'll forever be remembered 😂

I like how Iruma wasn't shocked because it is a common thing in the human world. lol
Honestly I've always wondered how K-pop J-pop Idols dance so uniformly perfect with every step . It must really be hell.

Double-page supporter
@pdonk If idols can't even do a synchronized dance, in this manga where demons didn't even know what friends were prior to Iruma coming, then I think it's safe to say that demons are too individualistic/independent to properly work as a (synchronized) team ever.

Unless you're talking about what Iruma said, in that case, I think what he said implies that he wants something to show that they are a team instead of a group. Like team uniforms or something that shows they're unified.

I do Clean/Redraw for a fansub, and that last page... Holy Shit! Aaaaaaahhh!!! Wtf!!!! That's some nightmare inducing shit if i ever seen one! 😨

Dex-chan lover
Hot damn, that last panel... I love it.

I want to see every demon in the misfits class in a tuxedo or a fancy dress. CLASSY!

Hey, redrawers! How about instead of redrawing that much behind the floating text you either run a bordered white square thightly over the floating text and write in there the translated text where its too much to redraw? Since those mountains there looked like such a pain to redraw

the last page by the Misfits got my attention more

redrawing after putting all the new text is surely hard work

thank you Misfits

(P.S. Azz-kun, your idea is not so creative at all! 😂)

The last page about the redrawers had me cracking up 😂 my condolences and thanks for the hard work 💙💙💙💙

Dex-chan lover
Jingle Jangle? Were they going to wear spurs and sing old Western cowboy songs while hunting Deathclaws?

🎵 I've got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle... 🎵

And when she said Hell Dance, all I could think of is Spooky Mormon Hell Dream from the Book of Mormon musical. 😆

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Now they've choose their act, time for training xD

Also for the 40 pages of just floating text? we know that you guys can do it! Go Redrawers!
Chapter 168 will be a hell of ride

Users who are viewing this thread