Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 18 Ch. 153 - Hell Dance

Dex-chan lover
The author's style is so rude that sometimes I wonder why his manga is published in such a mainstream magazine, lol.

Aggregator gang
Oh right. Demons inherently suck at patience and concentration.
This'll be great.

Ganbatte! Misfit Scans! Keep up the hard work but don't forget to take care of your health

A chapter with 40 pages and no speech bubbles wow sounds amazing 😂😂😂😂😂

Thank you so much for your continued effort sharing this with us unworthy masses. Y’all my heroes lol

Dex-chan lover
Cross dressing Iruma or dapper Iruma take your pick
and stick your dick

It's true that I never truly think, or rather realize, about the ordeals that redrawers have to go through...
I guess that, when it is done well, you do not notice it, ironically.
So kudos to all those Vietnam veterans !

Dex-chan lover
Tonight for the Misfit Class, the River Styx Dance!

And Redrawers, I can appreciate how people don't always thank you for your work. I work in an ecommerce department of my retail store. Many customers who I talk to and haven't used it say, "That sounds cool and easy." I just silently placate them and think, "You have no idea what goes on in retail, do you?" Like us, you make the job look smooth and easy and people don't fully appreciate all the hard and tedious work that goes into making the product come out smoothly.

Dex-chan lover
The visual joke on pgs 10 &11 was so subtle, but really great on silently establishing that Ronove is a best boy.
He's able to steal Agares's cloud futon.
And thanks for the credit meta joke. May you find joy and pride in the triumph over your daunting challenge.

Double-page supporter
Oh man, misfit class dapper dance is going to be the hot shit

Users who are viewing this thread